2011 Trad Harvest Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    That's right! I bet you took him off the pit and put him on one hamburger bun, huh?

Just funnin' Todd, esp after the comment you made about all my 3D arrows being stuck in trees on the other thread!

Bisch
    I know. I have shot over 20 hogs and I always shoot at the biggest nasty ones. This year we decided to start cooking some on the new smoker and the little ones are alot easier to cook. We eat all we can and feed the dogs the rest.

Comment

Todd I don't know how big that pig was but he sure looks good in that pit!!!!!

Comment

That's a perfect size porker Todd. To any of you who've never shot one that still has it's racing stripes, you sure should. They're so tender you can almost eat the bones. Cut off the head and hoves, gut and throw it on the grill with a little olive oil and rosemary. OMM NOMM NOMM....

Comment

Congrats folks on a lot of fun and meat!!!
          Todd...love the brown riser DAS Dalaa!! That riser and grip look real familiar!

Comment

Well, 2011 has come to a close and it looks like it was a great year for a lot of folks, both old vets and newbies alike!

Congrats to everyone on their animals and best of luck for 2012!!!!

A new thread for 2012 will be started shortly.

Congrats again to everyone.

Bisch

Comment

heres my deer to cap out the 2011 season, shot him on Dec. 30

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Congrats again John. Sweet buck and photo

Comment

Dadgum!!!

Comment

Working...