• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for you Sir.

Comment

Prayers

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't imagine...

Prayers sent for yyour comfort and healing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Michael, I am so very sorry to read about this!! Many have posted on this thread that they cannot imagine your loss... I can and so can a big group of your TBH Brothers and Sisters. It is a pain that no one should ever have to endure. It is a pain that leaves you with so many questions without answers... Eventually some answers will come, but based on my personal experience to date, some answers will not come... No words anyone can speak or write will bring you peace or ease the pain, but please know that there are a big group of us that know your pain and we hurt for you right now. Right now about the only advice I can offer you is based on my observations of you and your posts over the years that you know God and hopefully your beautiful sweet daughter did as well... Dwell on that and take solace in the fact that she is with God and has seen Him face to face and will throughout eternity. Know that some day at the appointed time that you too will see God and will be reunited with your dear sweet daughter for all eternity. Lean on God and lean on friends and the many people who are able to help you. There will come a time for healing but right now is a time of mourning and mourn, you must. Mourn openly and freely and let it out. We are hear to help where we can. If you want to talk, call on me. I love you brother and God loves you too.

Lord, we always ask why, but as is often the case, we don't seem to get an answer... Sometimes Lord we just don't know what to do or say other than to lean on You and right now Lord I ask You to give our brother Michael and his family comfort. Strengthen them and show them that You are God. Whatever the reason is that You opened heaven's door for this sweet young lady, Lord we ask You, receive her spirit into Your heavenly rest. Smile on her as she looks full upon Your face. Give peace to the family who have suffered such great loss and comfort them and dry their tears as they mourn... Begin to heal their wounds Lord and and keep their spirits strong. Lord for Michael, I ask for supernatural strength as he leads the family through this tragedy. Give him wisdom and the power to endure this horrible trial that has come upon him and the family. Make him a pillar of strength for the family and show him the way in which he should go with clarity and righteousness.
          Lord we know Your ways are higher than our ways, and we cannot know Your ways, but we know that You love us and that somehow, some way we know that You can work this terrible tragedy for good. Show us Lord Jesus as we ask these things in Your Holy and Precious name, Amen.
          Amen Charlie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man praying for y’all .

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Saddened. Can’t find the words. Praying for your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming.
                        Daughters are a source of immeasurable joy
                        Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers for your family, you have plenty of support and love.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I have one child, a daughter. Can not imagine your pain. I will pray for your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X