• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    Shiner premium is my favorite
    Yup! It’s the best!

Comment

Shiner Bock, not a real fan of beer but that and of course Dos XX, perhaps Modelo are my go too's if i do

Comment

Man bun beer.

Comment

Now I shall draw the ire of a lot of folks out there but here goes. If you have to put flavor in beer to drink it then maybe you should look for another libation. Beer should be flavored with beer flavor. Same way with all this flavored seltzer crap. I drink beer because I like beer not blueberries or dewberries or whatever. If I want fruit flavor I'll go buy some fruit.

Comment

I’m a fan of the Prickly Pear!

Comment

If you can find this beer, buy it! It’s good and at 9% alcohol you’ll be a cheap date.

Comment

Originally posted by djohnson View Post
                Now I shall draw the ire of a lot of folks out there but here goes. If you have to put flavor in beer to drink it then maybe you should look for another libation. Beer should be flavored with beer flavor. Same way with all this flavored seltzer crap. I drink beer because I like beer not blueberries or dewberries or whatever. If I want fruit flavor I'll go buy some fruit.
                You do realize that they have brewed beer with fruit for centuries. There are as many styles of beer as there are opinions. It's akin to saying "I like my cheese to taste like cheese". "Beer flavor" isn't even a real concept, especially given basically the "essence of beer" flavored beer of today.
                Haven't drank in a decade, but the facts are the same.
                Last edited by Graysonhogs; 02-25-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I've been drinking a little Shiner myself lately. Good stuff, haven't seen this flavor yet but I'll give it a shot.

Comment

I forgot about the prickly pear. It’s good as well

Comment

Originally posted by HunterRoss View Post

If you can find this beer, buy it! It’s good and at 9% alcohol you’ll be a cheap date.
                      I wish I could find this. Texas beer aged in a Texas whiskey barrel
                      Last edited by justindfw; 02-25-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I’ve got to get ahold of some of this. I really, really like bourbon barrel aged beers, ales and wines.

Comment

That is one fine beer!!

It’s new to the market & not on many shelves yet.
                          I searched high & low around DFW to find it...well worth it

Comment

Going to have to give this one a try. I don't drink often or much when I do, but was able to try the Balcones Texas Bock and liked it. This is the inverse of that marriage, so should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                              That is one fine beer!!

It’s new to the market & not on many shelves yet.
                              I searched high & low around DFW to find it...well worth it

Where did you find it in DFW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I prefer beer flavored beer. Never have liked any of the off-the-wall kinda stuff. Wont even add salt/lime.

Comment

Working...
                                X