No announcement yet.

Day Pack Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Kifaru 22 mag for day trips and 44 mag when I need the extra gear. I also have interchangeable pouches. It is incredibly comfortable, durable, and well thought out. If you go Kifaru, id recommend going with one of their frames plus pack. That way you can change out packs as you'd like. I originally bought a cheaper pack and upgrading to Kifaru was some of the best money I've spent western hunting.

Comment

I realize this is an old post, but I would run from a Mystery Ranch. I have converted two people from MR to Stone Glacier. Stong Glacier you buy the (rather expensive) frame, and a pack with it. The frame fits all the packs. So you can swap a 6000CI pack for a 2000 CI pack. The packs are much cheaper than the frame.

Tons of versatility in Stone Glacier, and made in America (Mystery Ranch is made overseas). Worth the up front cost.

Comment

I have the Tenzing 1250 and love it it has a Bow/Rifle carrier.

Comment

Badlands Day Pack or Super Day Pack depending oh how much you want to carry. I have both. Take the regular day pack on my white tail hunts and the super day on elk and mule deer hunts.

Comment

Working...
          X