This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wow. The Domers at 6. 11-1. If UGA beats Bama and Baylor beats Okie Lite they are in. Who bails on that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Baylor ain't winning.

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

Oklahoma State has a shot, sitting at 5.

Don’t sweat them Domers.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow. The Domers at 6. 11-1. If UGA beats Bama and Baylor beats Okie Lite they are in. Who bails on that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Head coaches leaving their team for another job before the season is 100% over should not be allowed. Kelly really eff’d his team over in his abrupt exit. That is assuming the pieces fell in place to give them a shot at the Playoffs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Exactly. He screwed OU out of the playoff by doing deals after dark.
          #rileyafterdark?

Comment

Aggy at 25 and Baylor at 9.

Rattle.
            Where’s horn?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Random thought with the coaching changes this year:

Florida, LsU and USC were all hunting for coaches and LsU landed Brian Kelley, and USC stole Lincoln Riley. 4 years ago AM stole jimbo fisher from FSU… how come when Texas was searching last year with no competition they landed the stud himself Steve sarkisian?

If you sit back and think how 3/4 schools mentioned landed big fish, and 1 didn’t with really no competition in the coaching market it really puts persepective to the current state of some programs around here…..
              Not sure that was a steal from FSU. He was having a bad season, arguing with fans, told one fan to come on down here and say it to his face, was on the outs with the administration. I think they were going to part ways anyway at the end of the season. Aggy just money whipped him up before someone else had the chance.

He left fsu before the last game and his record was 5-6 overall and 3-5 in the ACC.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Exactly. He screwed OU out of the playoff by doing deals after dark.
                I dunno about that. He has a pretty strong "Code of Sportsmanship." Don't believe me? Just ask him.

Comment

Sark said in his presser he had as many as 33 spots for next year. The way they are decommiting and portaling, he might have 53.

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Head coaches leaving their team for another job before the season is 100% over should not be allowed. Kelly really eff’d his team over in his abrupt exit. That is assuming the pieces fell in place to give them a shot at the Playoffs.

Players can quit whenever they want, school can fire a coach anytime they want….coaches should be able to quit whenever they want. Besides, you don’t want a guy coaching a game who doesn’t have the school/players best interest at heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Sark said in his presser he had as many as 33 spots for next year. The way they are decommiting and portaling, he might have 53.

Sark has had his end of year player meetings the last couple of days with players so guys know were they stand and finding new homes.

Comment

A buddy just mentioned this but didn’t Brian Kelly leave Cincinnati high and dry before the Sugar bowl in 2010 for the Notre Dame job?
                        Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-30-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Here’s another. No production at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Players can quit whenever they want, school can fire a coach anytime they want….coaches should be able to quit whenever they want. Besides, you don’t want a guy coaching a game who doesn’t have the school/players best interest at heart.

I agree with the second part of that. The first part not so much but what would solve that would be not allowing coaches or agents to contact until after season. And axe the early signing BS. They’re paying these coaches life-changing money. They can be held to a higher standard. Imagine if you were a player at Notre Dame with a shot to play for a national championship and your head coach jumped ship. That’s BS.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Baylor ain't winning.
                              BUT!!!...But...but...well, ok, you're probably right.

Hope they keep it respectable.

It will be interesting to see if Bohannon starts or gets any playing time. I actually like Shapen's arm better but he still seems to be catching up to the speed of the game. Running, give me Gerry, if, for no other reason, he's bigger and less likely to get himself broken in two.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X