Hope I live thru this! LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Glad to hear she is doing well! Time to make sure your maid outfit and apron fits still...
    That ain't right! Funny though!

I hope she is recovering well and you are following her orders correctly Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      That ain't right! Funny though!

I hope she is recovering well and you are following her orders correctly Mark!
      She's home and doing good. This is her second replacement so we kind of have the routine down. I still get an *** chewing a few times a day. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!

Comment

Good news bud. Hang in there you two...

Comment

You know things are getting back to normal if you're getting an *** chewing regularly.
          Good to hear. Prayers for continued and complete healing.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            She's home and doing good. This is her second replacement so we kind of have the routine down. I still get an *** chewing a few times a day. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!

Good to hear you're still alive and not severely maimed. I was beginning to wonder for a second. Been a few days since your last post.

My prayers will be with you both, for a quick recovery.

Comment

Glad she’s doing well!! Don’t forget to feed her driveway critters!! I love those pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Great news, all the best to Kathy. God bless you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Glad she’s doing well!! Don’t forget to feed her driveway critters!! I love those pics!!
                  X2, feeding your ranch critter pics are always great.

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery to both of yall

Comment

Working...
                    X