Turpin Children Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turpin Children Case

So my sister just told me about a special on 20/20 about the Turpin family. I just finished watching it and I’m blown away at how people get away with this kind of stuff!! I’m sure some of you Leo’s and/or detectives have seen this to some degree numerous times but this is unbelievable! I’m curious if anyone of y’all have seen or heard of this story and also wanted to bring a little awareness to these kinds of situations. It’s pretty sickening to know this goes on.

I watched it the other night. I'm glad those sickos are in prison for life for what they did to their children. Does not surprise me one bit that the kids are getting taken advantage of.

Comment

The dad needs a public execution, the mom needs to be starved and chained to her bed for a the rest her miserable life.

Comment

Comment

We heard about it when the case broke originally and were mind blown. Watched the special when it came on the other night in disbelief. The mental, physical and emotional trauma that those kids experienced are unreal. It truly amazes me that at no point did a neighbor not think that something was up and inquire to the parents or Family Protective Services.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            The dad needs a public execution, the mom needs to be starved and chained to her bed for a the rest her miserable life.
            X2

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not only were they abused by their parents, but by the system when they got out of that hell. Child services should be brought up on charges as well. Terrible situation…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                Not only were they abused by their parents, but by the system when they got out of that hell. Child services should be brought up on charges as well. Terrible situation…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                This is the other side that is crazy to me. I guess in today’s time it shouldn’t come as a surprise. Greed has gotten ahold of everyone on all levels.

Comment

Horrible situation. Some VERY resilient kids.

Comment

How do you do this to your own children? That takes a special kind of evil.

Comment

Crazy, I just read the entire thing. Seems unreal that this could go on undetected by anyone for so long.

Comment

I have it recorded. Need to watch it still .

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                          This is the other side that is crazy to me. I guess in today’s time it shouldn’t come as a surprise. Greed has gotten ahold of everyone on all levels.
                          Child Services is so messed up. There are some great ones that are there for the right reasons and give these kids their all but there are some bad apples for sure. We were foster parents for just over 8 years and remained active in the foster community for several more years by putting on informational classes. The corruption that has occurred in the system is astounding and makes it difficult to promote it. We still do because there is such a grave need for good foster homes but we are 100% transparent on what you are signing up for when you do it.

With all that said, I would do it again over and over just to give these kids a chance at normalcy in this crazy world.

Comment

Them poor babies to be put thru that. Those animals should be shot. Child protective services failed those kids countless times.

Comment

Working...
                            X