Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Player Zac Stacy beating his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gone.......

Comment

I can’t get my head around the level of cowardice it takes to even be capable of that… Human trash!

To the train station…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FN Thug

Comment

That creep is real lucky that's not a member of my family...

Comment

Can't wait till the boys in prison get a hold of him.

Comment

Unbelievable, but not shocking that we don’t hear about it. Doesn’t fit the narrative and that’s pretty dang sad.

Comment

Apparently he is still on the run and a warrant is out. I hope this POS gets what he deserves. What a horrible thing to do to a woman. I can't fathom why a "man" would ever do that.

Comment

His lawyer will claim concussions made him do it. And, 6 months from now that poor girl will be back under the same roof with him.

Terrible situation and a true act of cowardice. No doubt this was not his first time on slapping her or other women around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    His lawyer will claim concussions made him do it. And, 6 months from now that poor girl will be back under the same roof with him.

Terrible situation and a true act of cowardice. No doubt this was not his first time on slapping her or other women around.
                    there were a few replies on that twitter post mentioning head injuries from football, also one lady wanted to know if the girl hit him first, because that would make a difference to her....

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post

Prison is not full of people who beat up abusers of women. Prison is full of people that would also beat up a woman.

Comment

They'll probably find him dead from suicide and I bet CTE does play a part, if his body is allowed to be autopsied.

Comment

If you turn your back on the flag, and won't stand for life and liberty or freedom..... do you expect anything less?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Bullet behind the ear. That’s the only thing that’ll fix him.

And another one when he goes down just because.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                              Prison is not full of people who beat up abusers of women. Prison is full of people that would also beat up a woman.
                              Yep...there might be a few convicts who wouldn't put up with it, but most probably couldn't care less about the abuse of a lady

Comment

Just terrible.....

They need to hire Steven Segal to go pick him up....lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X