Sleeper 3D shoot Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeper 3D shoot Alert

in sports, there's the concept of the sleeper... someone who's better than everyone realizes. Well in Texas, there's this cool little archery club, called the Austin Archery Club (how creative, right?)

Anyways, they host a local club shoot once a month, and while it's not trad specific, I will tell you it's consistently one of the best courses I shoot in Texas. The only one with more interesting terrain (that I've attended) has been Vanderpool.

All of which to say, if you're within a reasonable distance, and don't have anything going on the second weekend of the month, check it out. They alternate between Saturday's and Sundays by month, so do your homework on their website!

The AAA has a great course. Lot's of interesting terrain. A bit far for me to make a monthly shoot, but I try to make it to their TBOTs.

Comment

If it's actually anywhere near Austin I wouldn't be able to talk myself into going. The traffic alone there is as bad as Dallas.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought they shut down. I will have to take one of their shoots in.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          If it's actually anywhere near Austin I wouldn't be able to talk myself into going. The traffic alone there is as bad as Dallas.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
          Lol, that's some of the best excuse making I've seen in ages!

(The club is on the far west side of Austin, and you ought to at least come down for their TBoT shoot)

Comment

Well my brother always said a poor excuse was better than none so . . .

Comment

Working...
            X