No announcement yet.

TEAM MUDBUGS is in the house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to make it Saturday. I have a box of paper food trays I can bring for serving food , guessing it’s a few hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be there around 8am. CB I’ll bring cashola for the bugs.

Comment

Unfortunately something has come up late for me and I can't make it anymore. I already bought the paper towels and I live 5 minutes from the Brazos Center so one of y'all can pm me to grab them tomorrow morning unless somebody else wants to bring some.

Hate that I can't be there, y'all eat a few bugs for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
          Unfortunately something has come up late for me and I can't make it anymore. I already bought the paper towels and I live 5 minutes from the Brazos Center so one of y'all can pm me to grab them tomorrow morning unless somebody else wants to bring some.

Hate that I can't be there, y'all eat a few bugs for me.
          Pm me you’re address and I’ll pick em around 7:15am

Comment

TEAM MUDBUGS is in the house!!

I'm sorry guys and gals, I got sick! I won't be making it. I sent money to Blake

I had signed up for prep tables too.

I hate leaving y'all high and dry, if anyone wants to run and buy a couple I'll pay for them.

Again, I'm sorry y'all.

One love

Comment

I have a table I can bring. Who do I bring it too?

If anyone needs anything last minute, let me know.
              Coolers, ice, chairs, cooking items, whatever. I live just down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
                I have a table I can bring. Who do I bring it too?

If anyone needs anything last minute, let me know.
                Coolers, ice, chairs, cooking items, whatever. I live just down the road.

Bring your table, if team mud bug doesn't need it, team fishhead could use another.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m running late. I’m in Hearne to pick up a drive shaft for my work truck and they can’t locate it now. I called them Thursday to make sure they had one pulled for me so I could be in and out quick, but it’s not working as planned [emoji35]

I got an eating table, 2 trash cans for it, and 2 propane bottles

Comment

You guys rock!

Comment

Good morning everyone!! Did anyone get some pictures of the day? I saw few scattered on FB. I picked up an desk job again, so I will be on the ole GS a little more.

If I didn't see you Friday night at the hotel, just know I missed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                        Good morning everyone!! Did anyone get some pictures of the day? I saw few scattered on FB. I picked up an desk job again, so I will be on the ole GS a little more.

If I didn't see you Friday night at the hotel, just know I missed you.

Hey D! It was great see-n you and the wife again Friday evening.

I think there were two threads with pics. Here's a couple of links with some pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X