Chevy Diesel batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
    Not sure what the make has anything to do with it.
    When you are insecure with the brand you drive it’s necessary to attack others.

Comment

Not funny, I saw this thread last night and thought yup my batteries are on 4 years, probably will need some soon. Worked at home all week and the truck has been sitting. I went out today to run an errand and guess what, dead batteries. Son of a gun.

Interstate for me

Comment

Had a 2020 Duramax that I bought new. Truck had 110,000 on the clock when the batteries went bad.

Only had the truck 24 months but I drove it alot...

Comment

Recently had to buy a battery for a 2015 Camry. Second one and boy the cost has gone up! Quote from O’Reilys was $285. Fortunately, I was at the dealership and had a coupon for $140. Battery prices have gone up since I purchased one five years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
            Not funny, I saw this thread last night and thought yup my batteries are on 4 years, probably will need some soon. Worked at home all week and the truck has been sitting. I went out today to run an errand and guess what, dead batteries. Son of a gun.

Interstate for me

I had a travel trailer with an Interstate battery that went bad at 14 months. Interstate refused to warranty it in any way. An employee at the local auto shop that was the Interstate dealer said he'll never run Interstate batteries because of the issues they have seen and Interstates refusal to warranty their batteries most of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X