Chambers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Bowhunting

Anyone been to Chambers recently. I hunted there years ago and it was great, however I have heard second hand, not so good anymore. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

I have hunted Chambers for the last 20+ years. It's not as good as it has been but still better than most. I'll be there in 3 weeks and post a report when i get back. I always have a great time there. Pass on multiple bucks every year, i've seen some decent ones just nothing in bow range.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I took my first buck on that ranch many years ago.

Comment

How was the hunting at Chambers Hagen?

Comment

6 hunters, 6 hogs, Axis buck, Fallow buck and a Coyote. One guys missed a nice 10 pt but no one else saw any shooters. We were all sick the entire week so we slept in a couple mornings. We didn't hunt hard at all. Dustin went way above trying to get the younger kids on animals. Already booked for next year.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Oh, i came back with a puppy also. Prices were raised from last year. Moon phase didn't help us nor all of us being sick. Still a good ranch for the price imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                6 hunters, 6 hogs, Axis buck, Fallow buck and a Coyote. One guys missed a nice 10 pt but no one else saw any shooters. We were all sick the entire week so we slept in a couple mornings. We didn't hunt hard at all. Dustin went way above trying to get the younger kids on animals. Already booked for next year.
                Hagan- was there a lot of fallow and were they an extra upcharge? Any pics of the animals yall shot there?

Anyone else been lately? I am booked for Jan 20 to 22 for an exotic hunt. I will report back as I can. I may try to do a live hunt while there depending on cell service. I haven't hunted this place in over 10 years but always had fun when I did. Just hoping to have a shot at an exotic they have running around that place.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe there is only one more fallow left. We paid for 6 days of hunting but the guy that shot the fallow was done for the week, other than hogs. Plenty of Axis though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                    I believe there is only one more fallow left. We paid for 6 days of hunting but the guy that shot the fallow was done for the week, other than hogs. Plenty of Axis though.
                    Thanks for info!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a group going early Feb for hogs only. First time there...any advice?

Comment

Listen to Dustin. He moniters the wind and know where the animals are. He will put u in the best possible stand according to conditions.

Comment

Don't go for Axis until June. Last time I went they would not let you shoot Axis in velvet. No fallow, lots of hogs

Comment

As long as the tips arent bulbed you can shoot it i believe.

Comment

Working...
                            X