Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 mm Carry

I want one. Suggestions?

There’s a decent deal on one in the classifieds. Do a search.

Comment

G29SF, is the only one that is small enough for me to consider it a carry gun. There are of course XDMs and 1911s and glocks if you are willing to carry a service type pistol. Probably some others as well

Comment

Glock 29sf

Comment

I carried a g20 and a 29 before they were stolen. G29 is the way to go .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

glock 29sf will require a tight belt as it is heavy. I love my Glock 10's and have 4...….but if you think you can carry this and keep it a secret?? not so sure.

Comment

1911 style ,, i had a glock it was stupid heavy and even noticeable riding on a 4 wheeler,,, if you can not kill it with 8 or 9 rounds of 10mm 5-8 more rounds probably wont either....

Comment

Colt Delta Elite is my carry.

Comment

What you really need is a Glock 30s in God's caliber, 11.5mm, i just happen to have one for sale haha

Comment

Colt Delta! Used $900-$1300. Don't own one cause I'm not a 10MM guy but my buddy has two and they are excellent shooters.
                    Last edited by texaspacker; 11-18-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

10 mm Carry

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      glock 29sf will require a tight belt as it is heavy. I love my Glock 10's and have 4...….but if you think you can carry this and keep it a secret?? not so sure.

The 29/30 are easy to conceal and great pistols. If I wanted to carry a 10mm I’d choose a 29 without hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 20, I can swing mine but if you want to check it out even go shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                          1911 style ,, i had a glock it was stupid heavy and even noticeable riding on a 4 wheeler,,, if you can not kill it with 8 or 9 rounds of 10mm 5-8 more rounds probably wont either....
                          Most 1911's are considerably heavier than a glock even with less ammo. I carry a G20SF with a full mag any time I'm in the woods and I forget it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                            Most 1911's are considerably heavier than a glock even with less ammo. I carry a G20SF with a full mag any time I'm in the woods and I forget it's there.
                            I have had both,, the colt was and is easier to carry

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                              Colt Delta! Used $900-$1300. Don't own one cause I'm not a 10MM guy but my buddy has two and they are excellent shooters.
                              They are $1000 new and used about $700. I got mine for $400. I was lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X