• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome sauce!

Comment

Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is good stuff! Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Helluva hunt. I didn’t think she would be able to keep it together, but as always, she impressed.

I’ve shot plenty of deer, but I’ve never seen a deer hit a tree with that much force. He basically took off for about 40 yards, full bore, and center punched that oak tree.

If anyone can recommend a good taxi in DFW, it would be appreciated. We are doing a Euro mount, but definitely want to get his horns fixed since we were able to find them.

And one more just cause...

Comment

Atta girl! Congrats!!

Comment

Wow! What a buck! You're doing a great job sir.

Congrats to her

Comment

So cool

Comment

Way to go!

My sister repairs antlers in Dallas area. I can check with her tomorrow if you'd like?

Comment

Maddie is my good friend's daughter/step daughter, she's 22 or so now, but she's still one of the kids to me. I took her fishin when she was 4 or 5, I was there when she shot her first doe, and first hog, but I didn't go this weekend and she tagged her first buck!

Even took a TGP for ol Dale!

I'm super happy for her, she's a sweet kid.

Picked up Snoop's euro todsy also. 19" inside!

Comment

Congrats to Madie on her first buck.

Snoops got your look Dale.
                      Nice euro too.

Comment

Great stuff Dale!

Comment

**** nice deer Dale. Congrats to the kiddos!

Comment

Good stuff Gentleman! A big congrats to the ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Snoop's new trophy looks fantastic! Y'all are lighting them up this season!

Comment

Snoop, Abryn, and Jake...goin live!

We had one more box to check off, and Saturday we did just that.

For multiple reasons, Abryn wasn’t able to get a pig all season.

It’s too dark...

There are too many and they won’t stand still...

He’s moving too much...

The list goes on and on, but it was mostly my fault. I had told her we shoot pigs in the ear because we want them dead but we don’t want them to suffer.

So fast forward to sitting in the stand Saturday afternoon. Not surprisingly, a group of a hogs come out. Go time.

Plenty light. They’re not running around like idiots. Slam dunk. But again, she couldn’t get a bead on one. After about 5 minutes she looks back at me and says she can’t hold it on the ear. I reassure her that she can handle it when she asks...

“Why can’t I just shoot him where I shot my deer”

2.3 seconds after I told her that was a great idea, he was dead. I was so hung up on her being able to put her hands on her first pig, I complicated everything.

Anyways, she smoked his butt at about 100 yards. He ran less than 15 yards.

A little added bonus was that she did it with “our” new boomstick.

What a season!

Comment

Working...
                                X