G5 Optix SR2 Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 Optix SR2 Sight

Does anyone have any experience with this sight? It has 2 pins. One is fixed and the other is adjustable within the sight housing. G5 does not make the sight anymore. Are there comparable sights on the market? I like the idea of a fixed pin for 20 yards and the adjustable pin set for 30 yards with the ability to be quickly adjusted to longer distances. Appreciate any info or reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Pic of the sight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know of a similarly made sight?

Comment

Spot Hogg used to make one as well, I can't remember the name right now; but it has also been discontinued.

I don't think anyone is making one right now in current production.

Comment

Option archery makes a sight that is a combo of fixed and moveable sight pins. It's what Jim Burnworth uses. It's pricey to me. Starting around $400.

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
            Option archery makes a sight that is a combo of fixed and moveable sight pins. It's what Jim Burnworth uses. It's pricey to me. Starting around $400.
            Yea, thats a little more than I'm willing to spend on a sight.

Comment

I use this sight and really like it. You can find a couple on eBay. Stinks they discontinued it, I like the concept.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                I use this sight and really like it. You can find a couple on eBay. Stinks they discontinued it, I like the concept.
                I might have to go that route.

Comment

I guess instead of floating a pin they changed to floating the sight housing? Same concept yet different? In on this discussion as ive often thought of changing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X