XENEK Blinds 40%-60% off Blemished Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XENEK Blinds 40%-60% off Blemished Blinds

Once again, XENEK is offering $200 off blinds with blemishes to clear out some space in the warehouse.

https://huntxenek.com/shop/

These blinds will still carry a lifetime warranty on hubs and rods. Be sure to read the description of blemishes in the "Product Blemishes" section located under the main image, between "Specifications" and "Videos."

Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks for all of the orders this morning from the TBH crew!

Comment

Thanks for all the orders today. In appreciation of all the support TBH has given us over the years, we'd like to give away a Film Your Hunt Ground Blind Bundle. If you purchased a blind this week, or if you purchase one between now and next Friday (Feb 4), reply to this post and let us know you purchased a blind, and we'll put you in a drawings we can do next Friday. Thanks again for your support.

Comment

Purchased an Ascent blemished blind, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
          Purchased an Ascent blemished blind, thanks
          Thanks, txbowkill! Consider yourself entered in the giveaway!

Comment

got a Sniper ...Blemished from Lancaster archery.. tuesday ......that DSX Camo is great on that blind blends in well out here in Arizona.......jdh in AZ

Comment

hmmm - i bought 2 last go round and love them... do I need another?

Comment

Going to give your product a try even tho I have blinds coming out my ears

Comment

Is this blind 300 or 600 denier? How well would a 300 denier do staying up for months at a time? Been thinking of trying one but I want to make sure it's the heaviest material possible since I plan on leaving outside for long periods of time. How about your ascent blind? 300 or 600 d? Do you ever have ascent blems for sale? Thank you

Comment

I ordered one of the blem Ascent blinds with backpack. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      Is this blind 300 or 600 denier? How well would a 300 denier do staying up for months at a time? Been thinking of trying one but I want to make sure it's the heaviest material possible since I plan on leaving outside for long periods of time. How about your ascent blind? 300 or 600 d? Do you ever have ascent blems for sale? Thank you
                      Thanks for reaching out! The Ascent is 600 denier and the Sniper is 300 denier.
                      We have ascent blems available right now - $200 off.

https://huntxenek.com/product/ascent...ith-blemishes/

Comment

Originally posted by svbubba View Post
                        got a Sniper ...Blemished from Lancaster archery.. tuesday ......that DSX Camo is great on that blind blends in well out here in Arizona.......jdh in AZ

Great to hear - we'll put you in the giveaway!

Comment

Originally posted by XENEK View Post
                          Thanks for reaching out! The Ascent is 600 denier and the Sniper is 300 denier.
                          We have ascent blems available right now - $200 off.

https://huntxenek.com/product/ascent...ith-blemishes/
                          Good deal, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            Going to give your product a try even tho I have blinds coming out my ears
                            Sounds great! Would love to get your feedback once you've had time to sit in one of ours.

Comment

I just pulled the trigger as well on a new blind. Looking forward to putting it to use to get my wife her first turkey with a bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X