Houston officers shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston officers shot!

Fox reporting 3 officers shot in Houston!

Man I hate just hate this. Makes my stomachs and heart hurt

Comment

Sad that criminals are so brazen now. If they shoot at trained officers IMAGINE what they would do to a civilian that gets in their way. They have no fear of the justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Man I hate just hate this. Makes my stomachs and heart hurt
        Same here. I am afraid one of these days it is going to be one I knew or worked around before.

Comment

This ****'s getting really old really fast. We need to free our LE to fight back instead of tying their hands.

Comment

****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
              Sad that criminals are so brazen now. If they shoot at trained officers IMAGINE what they would do to a civilian that gets in their way. They have no fear of the justice system.
              Nothing to fear as long as the murderers are in Houston city limits, they will be out on bond before morning. Sad state of affairs in the city I have spent most of my life. We are leading the USA in murders so far in 2022, yes more than Chicago and NYC.. Prayers for the brave men or women hurt in the line of duty today. Praying for Houston as well

Comment

What started with a disturbance call turned into a chase that ended with a crash and a wild shootout with a barrage of gunfire.

Comment

It’s turning into the Wild West all over the country. Politics needs to take a back seat and let Police do police things for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    Nothing to fear as long as the murderers are in Houston city limits, they will be out on bond before morning. Sad state of affairs in the city I have spent most of my life. We are leading the USA in murders so far in 2022, yes more than Chicago and NYC.. Prayers for the brave men or women hurt in the line of duty today. Praying for Houston as well
                    Did it in 2021 also. Per capita

LGB

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chaps my hide hearing that. Prayers for the officers involved.

Comment

They sure put some rounds in the black car. Not sure how the guy got out, but ****, talk about 9 lives.

Comment

Im hearing all officers are stable. At least 1 suspect dead. I think there's still an active scene with one more suspect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really hate hearing this. Unfortunately, there seems to be a string of Officer involved shootings happening recently. I know in my agency nation wide, we have had 6 in the past 2 weeks. Prayers for the officers involved. Hurts my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                              It’s turning into the Wild West all over the country. Politics needs to take a back seat and let Police do police things for awhile
                              All of the elected liberal politicians, DA's and judges across this country, that have declared war on Americans, need to be held accountable.. They have turned our court systems into a total joke, a mockery, by turning hardened criminals loose to do more damage to the citizens and LEOS in this country.. It is infuriating!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X