X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it sure has gone down hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
      We had decided before that we would spend all day hanging out in Victoria window shopping.
      I found where you went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
        I would suggest lazy boy, never cared for Ashley.
        i bought me a Lazy Boy microfiber recliner from Eihlers Furniture in Hallettsville. i like it a lot, when i get to use it.

i bought it about 4 months ago. i stopped by when i was over in the area for business. they said it had just come off the truck and i asked if they could get any other colors. they said maybe in 4-8 months depending on when their shipments come in. i just bought it on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          I found where you went wrong
          You are probably on to something there...

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
            i bought me a Lazy Boy microfiber recliner from Eihlers Furniture in Hallettsville. i like it a lot, when i get to use it.

i bought it about 4 months ago. i stopped by when i was over in the area for business. they said it had just come off the truck and i asked if they could get any other colors. they said maybe in 4-8 months depending on when their shipments come in. i just bought it on the spot.
            We usually buy local, but the one store in Yoakum is Hit or Miss on customer Service and we were in Victoria..
            Live and Learn I guess. We are DONE with them that is for sure..

Comment

There are at least 2 Ashley sucks threads I’ve seen before on here. Glad I saw them before I bought

Comment

We usually buy local, but the one store in Yoakum is Hit or Miss on customer Service and we were in Victoria..
                Live and Learn I guess. We are DONE with them that is for sure..
                Yeah. Small town businesses are going by the wayside. Their solid wood furniture is ok. I’d like to replace my Ashley king bed frame with something from them. But I do not care for their mattresses.

I hate say it, because it’s part of the problem with business closing. I’ve had good luck with some stuff from Sam’s. Those expanding serta mattresses and the all real wood put it together yourself furniture.

Comment

Did they show up? Seems like you could have taken half a day when they said they could deliver........

I'm kidding

Comment

Seriously, I wish my wife would shop at Ashley so I could complain about it being junk rather than getting angina from seeing the rare receipts she doesn't secure. I just saw a receipt for a single mirror and pretty sure it cost more than all of my furniture combined until I was 25. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                      Seriously, I wish my wife would shop at Ashley so I could complain about it being junk rather than getting angina from seeing the rare receipts she doesn't secure. I just saw a receipt for a single mirror and pretty sure it cost more than all of my furniture combined until I was 25. :-)
                      So your wife knows Restoration Hardware and Arhaus too, huh?

Comment

Furniture Rant

I hate Ashley furniture with a passion. I do not have the time or the patience to type my whole story.

My wife gets fighting mad just thinking about our Ashley furniture story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          So your wife knows Restoration Hardware and Arhaus too, huh?
                          Haaaaa. Much worse than that! Designer's I have never heard of. Always hyphenated male names. :-)

Comment

Most of crap I've bought lately has been made in Vietnam.

Comment

Low and behold I got home at 5:05 pm and the delivery truck showed up at 5:20 pm; 10 min. early. The delivery guys were great, unboxed the chair on the truck to make sure it was the Correct one, brought it in the house and ask if I wanted them to move the furniture to set it up where we wanted it. I told them NO we would arrange everything. They backed into the driveway and loaded up the WRONG chair and were gone by 5:35.
                              Regardless of the timeliness of this delivery WE ARE DONE with Ashley and 5th & Home.
                              What's that old adage?
                              Once Bitten Twice Shy... Yep, this is twice and we are DONE......

Comment

Low and behold I got home at 5:05 pm and the delivery truck showed up at 5:20 pm; 10 min. early. The delivery guys were great, unboxed the chair on the truck to make sure it was the Correct one, brought it in the house and ask if I wanted them to move the furniture to set it up where we wanted it. I told them NO we would arrange everything. They backed into the driveway and loaded up the WRONG chair and were gone by 5:35.
                                Regardless of the timeliness of this delivery WE ARE DONE with Ashley and 5th & Home.
                                What's that old adage?
                                Once Bitten Twice Shy... Yep, this is twice and we are DONE......
                                Glad they showed up and made it right. Hope the chair hold sup for you

Comment

Working...
                                X