Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
    Roger that, thank you!

Good luck. All the good stuff is leased up by this point in the season up that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
      Good luck. All the good stuff is leased up by this point in the season up that way.

That's just sad. Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

Felt dirty but went this afternoon and had a good shoot.

Got an ice eater out at a pit for the morning so we’ll see what’s flying. Considered going on the river and trying to find an open hole but don’t want to fight that battle and don’t want to hunt belly button deep, either.

Comment

Ice eater in Texas. That's just wrong. But I'm glad you had it when you needed it. It was 77 in Tucson this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
            Ice eater in Texas. That's just wrong. But I'm glad you had it when you needed it. It was 77 in Tucson this afternoon.
            He is hunting pig sooie state

Comment

Lifetime pintail decoys 4sale
              I have 2 hens and 1 drake for sale for $40
              These are brand new in box, never used.
              Just bought half a dozen and only wanted 3 drakes as I run small spreads.
              Located in north Dallas area. Will consider shipping if we split shipping cos

Comment

I can Finally can contribute to this thread on a hunt where we shot more then 1 bird!!!

Shot 13 birds this am between 4 of us. Not a ton quantity wise but quality was awesome. 3 mallards, 4 pintails, mottle ducks, a whistler and a couple teal.

Could’ve shot another 5-10 pintail but just got to watch them check out the spread.

Headed way into the marsh Monday morning.

Comment

Solo hunt last Saturday and a 2 man limit my son and I got this morning.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by EastTx; 01-08-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Solo

Comment

Buddy has a pond in navasota and never duck hunted before and said it was full of ducks so I said let’s go. Of course it had to be ringers but made for a fun shoot.

Comment

Nice work fellers!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Got a nice bull sprig this morning.

Comment

Me and my son had a great weekend. Good times together and had a limit shoot today and 4 short yesterday in the coastal marsh. Now, if I can shake this covid crap, it would be nice.

Comment

I keep thinking this cold is going to push us more birds. Not in my spots yet. Hunted the new private lake I have access too for the first time. Shot a pair of woodies. Saw some others but not as many as I hoped. We were also set up a little wrong. Going to adjust and try again this weekend.

Final push guys! Have not been this close to 100 birds in a season in years! Going to try hard!

Comment

Everyone keeps talking about the cold pushing birds down, I don't see it. No big duck numbers to speak of. Our bread and butter gadwall have been nonexistent. Saw more bluewings this weekend than in a long while. I wouldn't be surprised if they were already headed home. Good luck finishing the season fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X