Kimber Micro9, how to carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimber Micro9, how to carry?

My dad just bought a Micro 9 and he is wondering what company has the best inside waistband holsters available. He likes Tulster for his Smith but they don’t offer anything for Kimber.

I have a couple of these for different guns. More comfortable than the other 20 I have. Lol.

The redesigned OT2 Micro – G2 Inside the Waistband Holster by N8 Tactical features the familiar style of the OT2 Micro with upgraded materials. Whether you are carrying your Sig P365 and want to switch to a Glock 43, or maybe it’s time to switch from your

Comment

All of my IWB holsters are DM BULLARD Dual Carry holsters

Comment

Any other options? He’s still looking

Comment

I have a Crossbreed IWB holster. No complaints, it's comfortable and can be confgured with whatever leather combination you want on their website. If you order through their website they have your order history and will replace any parts that may break. It has a hard plastic mold of each individual gun so it's not a one size fits all and the gun stays in place very well.
          Attached Files

Comment

I’ve heard good things about crossbreed over the years and will pass it along. Thank you

Comment

Crossbreed is all I carry with my Springfield XDS, Kimber Micro 9 and Smith &Wesson Shield. The XDS I carried for 5 years before switching to the Kimber as my EDC. Leather takes a little while to break in, but either than that no complaints at all.

Comment

+1 for crossbreed. I carry my P938 in one. Don't even know it's there.

Comment

I don’t have that particular pistol but I absolutely love my versacarry iwb and my owb for my Sig P938 and for my 45acp

They have iwb, owb, and iwb/owb for the Kimber micro 9

Comment

Appendix carry
                    Attached Files

Comment

Vedder

Comment

I use a Muddy River Tactical tuckable.
                        No complaints.

Comment

We the People Kydex.

Simple but effective.

Order a Kimber Micro 9 IWB holster online at We The People Holsters. We have an IWB holster for Kimber Micro 9 with a Kydex build and protective sweat guard. Our IWB Kimber Micro 9 holster has an adjustable ride and can't for maximum flexibility. Shop for a Kimber Micro 9 holster IWB today at We The People Holsters.

Comment

Working...
                          X