who buys themselves a Christmas gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    My wife gripes every year saying that's why it's so hard to buy me anything because I buy what I want thru out the year.
    Same here

Comment

I buy what I want and let the wife wrap it up. Bad part, I don’t get to play with it til after Christmas.

Comment

It’s Christmas everyday for me.

Comment

Have to. Nobody else does.lol

Comment

I give me wife a list, one of us purchases off of it. Then shared to my parents, aunt and sister and they can or cannot choose to follow. I try to keep it simple, but practical.

Wife gift this year was a new Kuiu backpack (my last) for western hunts that allows me to day hunt and pack out an animal from same set up. My sister added to it with game bags, and my added gun / bow apparatus.

Win/Win
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I think I’ll start buying my own gifts after this….
              Attached Files

Comment

Definitely
                This way you can plan accordingly,
                New CZ G2 Bobwhite 20 gauge SxS. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could wait till Christmas sometimes haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    My new Browning shotgun says… me
                    Bayouboy for the win! Got himself a “new Browning shotgun”, tough to top that one.

Comment

Same here. I buy what I need throughout the year but I can always think of a little something. We focus on the little ones.

Comment

I just tell everyone to “ show me the money”. Haven’t taken back a gift in years. Got my Covercraft Seat covers, floor mats, leveling kit & windows tinted for the new 2022 F250. I’d say Santa did good.

Comment

I buy the good stuff for her and myself. She stuffs the stockings.

Comment

I have been asking for an axis doe hunt from the wife for 4 years. I have just about given up. I will probably just get it myself eventually. We make sure the kids are well taken care of for Christmas and I typically go all out for her. It would be fantastic if she would put a bit of effort in. Whining over.

Comment

All the time and around Christmas I give my purchases to the Mrs to wrap up and give to me or sometimes I wrap it myself and put her name on the tag. (She hate that),

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                                I have been asking for an axis doe hunt from the wife for 4 years. I have just about given up. I will probably just get it myself eventually. We make sure the kids are well taken care of for Christmas and I typically go all out for her. It would be fantastic if she would put a bit of effort in. Whining over.
                                This is why most guys just get what they want, when they want. She can’t read your mind and she doesn’t think like you think. Take care of the wife and kids at Christmas and get what you want in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X