Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
    I must have missed something. Why did Rip kill the guy with the snake?
    Pot licking on his fishing hole.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
      I must have missed something. Why did Rip kill the guy with the snake?
      Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I believe he was wanting to develop the ranch. As far as the timing it didn’t make sense.

In the last episode of season three John finds out Roarke (the fly fisherman trying to steal John's land) hired Wade Morrow and his son to harass the Duttons and provoke them to do something illegal. The Morrows ended up roughing up Teeter and Colby at the river and the Duttons always get back at the culprits. They hung the Morrows (removed the brand)and then were probably going to go after Roarke when he found out he was behind the teeter/Colby attack. John got attacked at the end of the scene with all the others and it ended. Fast forward to this season....John wants to kill all possible attackers/shooters and Rip wanted revenge on folks that attacked his crew. I think we are going to find out that Roarke didn't have anything to do with the shootings but it gave rip a reason to get revenge for the previous attack and harassment.....plus cut the heads off one of the snakes in this whole real estate deal. No pun intended. If yall remember the first time Beth came across Roarke, he was fly fishing, so she probably told Rip where he could find him. No issues with the timing....Roarke had it coming.
      Last edited by Smart; 11-09-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        In the last episode of season three John finds out Roarke (the fly fisherman trying to steal John's land) hired Wade Morrow and his son to harass the Duttons and provoke them to do something illegal. The Morrows ended up roughing up Teeter and Colby at the river and the Duttons always get back at the culprits. They hung the Morrows (removed the brand)and then were probably going to go after Roarke when he found out he was behind the teeter/Colby attack. John got attacked at the end of the scene with all the others and it ended. Fast forward to this season....John wants to kill all possible attackers/shooters and Rip wanted revenge on folks that attacked his crew. I think we are going to find out that Roarke didn't have anything to do with the shootings but it gave rip a reason to get revenge for the previous attack and harassment.....plus cut the heads off one of the snakes in this real estate whole deal. No pun intended. If yall remember the first time Beth came across Roarke, he was fly fishing, so she probably told Rip where he could find him. No issues with the timing....Roarke had it coming.
        Yes. I remember now.

Comment

In the last episode of season three John finds out Roarke (the fly fisherman trying to steal John's land) hired Wade Morrow and his son to harass the Duttons and provoke them to do something illegal. The Morrows ended up roughing up Teeter and Colby at the river and the Duttons always get back at the culprits. They hung the Morrows (removed the brand)and then were probably going to go after Roarke when he found out he was behind the teeter/Colby attack. John got attacked at the end of the scene with all the others and it ended. Fast forward to this season....John wants to kill all possible attackers/shooters and Rip wanted revenge on folks that attacked his crew. I think we are going to find out that Roarke didn't have anything to do with the shootings but it gave rip a reason to get revenge for the previous attack and harassment.....plus cut the heads off one of the snakes in this real estate whole deal. No pun intended. If yall remember the first time Beth came across Roarke, he was fly fishing, so she probably told Rip where he could find him. No issues with the timing....Roarke had it coming.
          Thanks for the recap! The flashbacks when they went to the bunkhouse was confusing.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

In the last episode of season three John finds out Roarke (the fly fisherman trying to steal John's land) hired Wade Morrow and his son to harass the Duttons and provoke them to do something illegal. The Morrows ended up roughing up Teeter and Colby at the river and the Duttons always get back at the culprits. They hung the Morrows (removed the brand)and then were probably going to go after Roarke when he found out he was behind the teeter/Colby attack. John got attacked at the end of the scene with all the others and it ended. Fast forward to this season....John wants to kill all possible attackers/shooters and Rip wanted revenge on folks that attacked his crew. I think we are going to find out that Roarke didn't have anything to do with the shootings but it gave rip a reason to get revenge for the previous attack and harassment.....plus cut the heads off one of the snakes in this whole real estate deal. No pun intended. If yall remember the first time Beth came across Roarke, he was fly fishing, so she probably told Rip where he could find him. No issues with the timing....Roarke had it coming.
              Wow, that was a pretty in-depth analysis. Do you secretly run the Rip Wheeler Fan page on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Wow, that was a pretty in-depth analysis. Do you secretly run the Rip Wheeler Fan page on Facebook?

No sir....just Beth's. She told me all that personally....

Comment

Great synopsis!

I agree with you: Rourke may not have had a hand in the shootings but he definitely "had it coming." Messing with a person's livelihood is just short of maiming and killing, in my opinion.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now with tuna!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                      Bingham was a darling musician around here but he crowed pretty loud for Beto when he was relevant.
                      I noticed he seems to have sold-out to that "ranch water" crap...Sad too, cause I really liked his music.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        Great synopsis!

I agree with you: Rourke may not have had a hand in the shootings but he definitely "had it coming." Messing with a person's livelihood is just short of maiming and killing, in my opinion.

I dunno, didn’t that new lady make some snide commments about how sloppy everything happened? And what about the black lady that rourke told to treat this like a Ivory Coast venture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                          I dunno, didn’t that new lady make some snide commments about how sloppy everything happened? And what about the black lady that rourke told to treat this like a Ivory Coast venture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is it you dunno or suggesting?

I must have missed Ivory Coast Venture. I thought he said make it like an oil deal in Yemen

Comment

What is it you dunno or suggesting?

I must have missed Ivory Coast Venture. I thought he said make it like an oil deal in Yemen
                            When she was chewing his butt at the airport and brought up the daytime shootings. I don't quite remember the verbiage she used but she hinted like she knew something about it more then the news.

And your right is was a oil deal in Yemen, basically take the gloves off and yeet some Y folks, only that little plan backfired in his face (or is it bit him in the face?)

Comment

Those that are watching on YouTube TV and recording it. Are you able to FF through commercials?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Those that are watching on YouTube TV and recording it. Are you able to FF through commercials?

I watched it on my iPad on YouTubetv and wasn’t able to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X