1/2 Acre Pond Construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/2 Acre Pond Construction

Looking for a pond builder to dig 1/2 acre pond near Beaumont, Texas. Project is to dig 1/2 acre pond appx 12’ deep and take the excavated dirt and build 700’ x 20’ wide road base. Whatever is left over will be used to start building a 150’x150’ pad. Anybody do this type of work or even as a side job?

My buddy Bobby Gaston in Lumberton does ponds and pads. Message me if you want his number.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
      My buddy Bobby Gaston in Lumberton does ponds and pads. Message me if you want his number.
      Thank you. Sent you a PM.

Comment

Tidal Services does great work 409-267-1057 out of Anahuac

Comment

Thanks guys. I will reach out to them for bids. The first few bids I have gotten are hard to digest to dig a 1/2 acre pond and work the associated yardage. Seems like I am getting the kind of bids that are indicative of “I have a lot of other work and if I do this for you I will make a tidy profit”. I’m all for someone making a fair profit but geez.

Comment

You might try Nick Brocato. Nick's Dirt & Dozer out of Kountze.

He is one of my ex-students that started his own business. Not sure what all he does but he might.

Tell him Mr. Dobbins sent you if you contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by Welding Teach View Post
              You might try Nick Brocato. Nick's Dirt & Dozer out of Kountze.

He is one of my ex-students that started his own business. Not sure what all he does but he might.

Tell him Mr. Dobbins sent you if you contact him.
              Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X