Ballistics Phone App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistics Phone App?

What is a good phone app for ballistics caculation?

Ballistics AE for a stand-alone, geoballistics if you also purchase the weather meter. I’ve used both with good results.

Comment

I use Ballistic AE.

Comment

Strelock Pro is what I have used for quite a few years and have been very happy with it. There are a number of features I don't use and probably never will so before you get the Pro version, which I believe was a one time cost of about 14 dollars when I got it, look at the free basic version.

Comment

I have used all the above mentioned. But i have been playing with TRASOL lately and really like it

Comment

Swarovski makes a nice one

Comment

I have used shooting solutions but not sure if they have an Apple version maybe just android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Strelok Pro. I'm not a serious long range shooter, but it's great for my needs.

Comment

BallisticsARC was recommended to me by a shooting instructor and it works well. I use it with a WeatherFlow

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                    I use Ballistic AE.

Same here. Just like any other. The more info and more accurate the info the better it works.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                      I use Ballistic AE.
                      Same, if your data is good you will normally be on target at distance with the app.

Comment

Shooter, Strelock Pro, Ballistics ARC, and Applied Ballistics are the ones I use. They all have their advantages, but I’d probably go AB before the others.

Comment

I use Strelok Pro.

Comment

Working...
                          X