Alex Jones......WTH ....Infowars!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Ok, who is John Gault, don't know him either. Sorry never heard of these fellers

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Not true. His infowars email account was spammed with child ****. He never sent it or had it stored on his computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looks that way

Comment

The guy is very "eccentric". I could never fully watch any of his infowars broadcasts. My cousin worked with him and was his interviewer...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          He's actually pretty smart dude....he found out the louder and crazier he "acted" the more popular he got and the more $$$ that flowed in. Probably pretty cool dude to have a beer with when he is not in character.
          Thats the way I see it, he is definitely bizarro but I think its mostly just a front done for entertainment.

Comment

Who is Alex Jones?
            ^^^^^^This x2.

I've heard the name but don't have a clue, sense he's a nut case this is a positive.

Comment

Who is Alex Jones?
              Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Who is John Gault?[emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Ok, who is John Gault, don't know him either. Sorry never heard of these fellers
              Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              ^^^^^^This x2.

I've heard the name but don't have a clue, sense he's a nut case this is a positive.
              Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                Bill Hicks

The one conspiracy theory Jones doesnt believe.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  If you shotgun enough accusations you're gonna get some stuff right, that doesnt mean you are right about politicians being giant reptilians running a kiddie fiddling ring in a pizza joint to steal their adrenochrome...

I do think jones started out as just an entertainer then started believing his own BS.
                  Do you really think that such a huge effort would be taking place to silence this guy and make him seem irrelevant if he was just totally full of crap? Yea it doesn't work that way...

He was/is capable of going off the rails but he was/is making a whole lot of folks very uncomfortable with his accusations and that's for good reason.. NOW they are going after him.. Obviously he is not as big of a irrelevant nut job as they would have you to believe... If that was the case he wouldn't be worth all of this effort..
                  And for the record I'm not a huge fan.. I cannot recall ever watching or listening to his program other than the few clips I watched on Face Book before he was BANNED.. He was spot on in the few that I watched.. I knew then he would be silenced.. His opinions were very detrimental for the narrative.. We cant have that....
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 06-19-2019, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    Bill Hicks

Bwhahaaaaaaa!!!! You are getting deep sir...…...better check your backside for the rest of the week.
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8"]Bill Hicks to Alex Jones: Creating the Controlled Opposition ▶️️ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Surely it was the lizard people trying to silence him. Or maybe the dogmen?

That guy is either a complete wacko, or a genius for getting people to believe his cracked out theories.

Comment

John Galt is a character in Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged.

Alex Jones is a washed up sociopathic hypocrite with (surprise) a lot of legal problems.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                          John Galt is a character in Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged.

Alex Jones is a washed up sociopathic hypocrite with (surprise) a lot of legal problems.

He is now referring to opposing counsel as a “jewboy son of a *****.” He is an idiot who would be dirt poor if there weren’t tens of millions of bat**** crazy retards in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            He is now referring to opposing counsel as a “jewboy son of a *****.” He is an idiot who would be dirt poor if there weren’t tens of millions of bat**** crazy retards in this country.
                            Touche'........as I implied!!![emoji3061][emoji854]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy Joe Biggs worked for him for years. I can tell you without a doubt the dude ain't crazy, but he is an egotistical ***** for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X