Grain Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain Free?

How many of you feed your pups grain-free dry dog food diets? If so, which food?

i feed taste of the wild. my dogs seem to eat it very well. also helped one of my dogs dry skin issue. she has a pretty nice slick coat now.

Comment

Victor dog food, Purple bag

Comment

this is what I have my dog on and he loves it, I switch up the flavors on him every new bag so its something new for him every time he runs out

Whole Earth Farms high quality dog food is made from the Earth's best ingredients for nutrition you can trust. Developed in grain free wet or dry recipes. Find out more.

Comment

My wife likes to feed it to our dogs. She gets Merricks or Blue Buffalo. Stuff is expensive........

Comment

We feed ours the grain free food. Dog likes it well

Comment

Why grain free? Their ancestors ate all of their prey to include the stomach contents of the deer and other vegetarian or omnivorous kills. They were not pure carnivores.

Comment

I’ve had 2 vets tell me not to feed grain free.

Comment

My wife’s dog has a grain allergy. He gets fed 4 health from tractor supply

Comment

Two vets told me not to do the grain-free food... after trying it Lol dog was having itching issues so tried that. Tapered her onto it and it gave her "the runs" really bad for the entire bag (~2.5 weeks). Slowly cleared up after switching her back to the previous food.

Obviously, every dog is different. Just my experience.

Comment

My black mouth cur/pit mix eats grain free. Normal food makes her break out with spots that itch.

HEB Heritage Ranch

Comment

I feed Taste of the Wild Lamb grain free. I have found that most vets have no clue about dog nutrition.

My dog gets itchy, dry skin with corn. It also tears up his stomach.

As said before, every dog is different.

Comment

Anyone ever remember dogs having a "grain allergy" 20-30 years ago?

nope... me neither...

Comment

The brand I buy has a grain free, but I just never saw enough evidence to buy it. II feed 4health from tractor supply. I think I’m feeding the performance. It comes in a khaki colored bag.

Comment

I like Diamond brand dog foods. They can be found at Tractor Supply. They have good ingredients, but don't cost as much as some other brands. This is what I feed at $31 for 40 lbs.

404 No need for puppy dog eyes, we’ll help you find your way home. Click here to return to the homepage.

Comment

Working...
                              X