Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    I gotcha, hog tags are a must!

I am curious about the orange though... the COE and TPWD rules conflict pretty drastically.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/publications/...7000_0112a.pdf
    It doesn't matter what COE says, it is a WMA and thus is managed by TPWD; their rules apply (the rule you cited).

On Edit: We have been over this about a million times, and I think probably about 500,000 times just in this thread.

But please, don't rely on what us "Old Timers" have to say, keep looking up regulations and crap; it's the same stuff over and over.

Wear Orange, don't wear orange, who cares? But for ****s sake don't ask if it is needed and then argue the ****ing point 'til we are dead...
    Last edited by Rat; 01-22-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabuff10 View Post
      In the guide I posted above, it says that all permitted lakes (Granger being one of them) requires hunter orange

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
      Granger is NOT A PERMITTED LAKE! Granger is a WMA, managed by TPWD!

Georgetown, Waco, those are COE Permitted lakes, Granger is not; Granger is leased to and administered by TPWD and the rules are clearly laid out in the public lands book.

Orange is required at Granger year 'round because FIREARM SEASON is always in at Granger (squirrel, rabbit, etc.).

Okay, I'm done...

Comment

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          It doesn't matter what COE says, it is a WMA and thus is managed by TPWD; their rules apply (the rule you cited).

On Edit: We have been over this about a million times, and I think probably about 500,000 times just in this thread.

But please, don't rely on what us "Old Timers" have to say, keep looking up regulations and crap; it's the same stuff over and over.

Wear Orange, don't wear orange, who cares? But for ****s sake don't ask if it is needed and then argue the ****ing point 'til we are dead...

That was my interpretation as well... I knew TPWD rules I just thought it was odd the COE rules conflicted them even though TPWD rules were the "law of the land". I definitely wasn't trying to dig up that one again

It's all gonna be ok Granpa Rat.

Comment

You are the reason this keeps going...!
            I know. My bad. Nuf said. -FB

Comment

Bahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t worry guys there will be another one in eight months....

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

That was my interpretation as well... I knew TPWD rules I just thought it was odd the COE rules conflicted them even though TPWD rules were the "law of the land". I definitely wasn't trying to dig up that one again

It's all gonna be ok Granpa Rat.
                  Who you calling Granpa? We may need to settle this one at GRXH, I will have my kilt...

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                    Don’t worry guys there will be another one in eight months....

True, and on this thread...!

Comment

Who you calling Granpa? We may need to settle this one at GRXH, I will have my kilt...
                      I'm gonna go ahead and concede the victory to you.

Comment

I thought you had to wear yellow on the south side of the san Gabriel and orange on the north side....! lol unreal just wear the orange people its not a big deal although ive seen hunters with bows not wearing it plenty of times.....better to avoid the ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
                          I thought you had to wear yellow on the south side of the san Gabriel and orange on the north side....! lol unreal just wear the orange people its not a big deal although ive seen hunters with bows not wearing it plenty of times.....better to avoid the ticket!
                          Depend on which tag you are hunting on.

Comment

Don't be calling the youngster Rat a grandpa. Shoot he's not even 50 yet!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                              Crossbow don't count Carnage!!!lol
                              How about this one Chief? Is this one count?Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_104247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	24568205Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_104020.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	24568206Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_104856.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	24568207Click image for larger version

Name:	20190126_112344.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	24568208

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yes Carnage!!! She looked ripe 2!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X