Optics planet shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optics planet shipping?

Looking at a pair of boots. Their shipping says 16-24 days before it ships. Seems sketchy. Is this common for optics planet? Not in a major hurry and don't mind waiting while saving a couple bucks.

I've had great luck using them. Sometimes it takes a little longer then they say but they will deliver.

Comment

Sometimes they sell items not yet in stock. For the right price, I don't mind waiting.

Comment

it is what it is

Comment

I've purchased several items from them using online discount promo codes, never had an issue.

Comment

It's a complete crap shoot

They will sell stuff and not even have it in stock and yank you around

Another time I ordered something and had it in 4 days

Comment

I prefer not to use them for the fact they will sell stuff they dont even have. I have tried a few times and ended up getting a refund after waiting a few weeks and my purchase still not being in stock or shipped. To each their own, but I will pay a little bit more from a retailer with item in hand.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my order in. Danner Sharptail slip on snake boots $194 with free shipping if anybody else is looking for some

Comment

I have good luck with them. Just ordered a pair of Danner Sharptail 8"

Comment

Same here on selling an item not in stock and not telling me until a week later. Took my money right away though. Gave me a hard time about canceling too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They've lied to me the 4 times I've tried to order from them and refuse to ever try again. Led on and on for weeks about products they specifically told me were in stock and/or shipped and in fact, they never had nor shipped.

Comment

Danner Sharptails arrived today from OpticPlanet. Ordered Sept. 2. $121 to my door.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          Same here on selling an item not in stock and not telling me until a week later. Took my money right away though. Gave me a hard time about canceling.
                          I ordered glasses and a telescope prior to the eclipse. Both showed in stock. Glasses didn't ship and when I called they said there were out of all of them. Luckily my aunt had an extra pair. I drove up to Illinois for the eclipse, so this could have ended badly.

Comment

Working...
                          X