Armadillos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armadillos

Been fighting armadillos in the garden and flowerbeds. Trapped one so far but going to get serious now. Headed to Lowe's to pick up lattice to fence off the crawl space below my pier & beam home & create channels to traps. My house is just 50 feet from the property line and beyond that there is a big drainage ditch with overgrown banks. And beyond that is an olg irrigation ditch, also overgrown and cow pasture. I'm thinkin they are comin from there as opposed to living under the house. But concerned that there may be some living under the house as it is a lot closer to their current feeding grounds. Don't wanna fence one in under there and have it die under it. The house sits fairly high up off the ground with enough room for me to sit up in. What's the possibility of a Dillo living there?

Is possible

Comment

If you fence one in, it'll dig itself out. Get The Armadillo Trap and you'll get rid of them pretty quickly. You'll probably always have new ones from surrounding properties though.

Comment

Grub killer

Comment

Possible. We used some armadillo Scram at a customers house. Seamed you work pretty good. You can order some off the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have one denning under your house, just look for his den. If you find one, pour a gallon of gas down it and cover it up. He won’t come out and he won’t stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              If you have one denning under your house, just look for his den. If you find one, pour a gallon of gas down it and cover it up. He won’t come out and he won’t stink.
              If you light it he just might come out a blazing

Comment

Working...
              X