Johnny Depp trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Depp trial

I am on pins and needles waiting for the jury to rule on this trial. Anybody else can't sleep until the results come out?

p.s. What is it all about?

I have zero interest in their personal drama lol

Comment

Haven’t watched a second of it and couldn’t care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        I am on pins and needles waiting for the jury to rule on this trial. Anybody else can't sleep until the results come out?

I spent a few minutes wondering what it was about.. Saw it was a defamation lawsuit and moved along. Not sure who defamed who though. I just know someone pooped the bed.

Comment

[ATTACH]1090852[/ATTACH]

Comment

Both are POS scum Hollywood elite.

Comment

Agreed but she did try very hard to ruin his career when it was he that got her roles. One more beeeaach calling the abuse card when she's the abuser - sound like anything else going on?

Comment

Who?

Comment

Who cares. F j b

Comment

Poor rich folks! No interest at all. From what little I've see it's a he said she said event. The shame is on liberal news channels reporting this rather than good news.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 05-28-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

when will this trial over? feels likes its been going on over a year now?

Comment

Been on it since day one. Remember the hot girl verse crazy girl chart.
                        Well there is a girl and boy version.
                        I wear the hand cuffs tonight and it is your turn tomorrow. They were made for each other.
                        She is flaming him and he is fighting back. They are both nucking futz...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

There is a thread in the 'drama' section....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Poor rich folks! No interest at all. From what little I've see it's a he said she said event. The shame is on liberal news channels reporting this rather than good news.
                            Wasn't there something going on with like the biggest pedophile ring on earth? Since this is top news I assume I missed them rounding up all the ones paying for underaged girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Who?
                              Zackly !

Comment

Working...
                              X