Front pocket wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front pocket wallet

How many of you use a front pocket wallet?
    What do you recommend?

I do. Not sure if the brand but my wife bought me one that's made out of recycled baseball gloves since I'm such an Astros fan. I've had it for 3 years and it's been great.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been using one for most of my life. The one I use currently was special ordered from Danny, one of our sponsors here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been using an old Mcneese Alumni one from my dad forever and love it.

If I got one now I'd be a toss up between Trayvax, and the baseball glove ones.

I like mine, cash clip in middle, holds cards on each side. Especially coaching I'm always wearing shorts sweats, doesn't take to much space.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I carry this one from Nutsac
          This money-clip wallet is made from supple, full-grain leather and designed with minimalism in mind. We also had a special spring created for this wallet by our US spring manufacturer to ensure durability and extended use. This all leather wallet is guaranteed to be a fine addition to your carry. Hand-sewn in the USA.

A lot of front pocket wallets have no place for cash unless it’s just a bill or two - a sign of the trend to carry little of any cash. This one has a clip which holds at least 10 bills comfortably

Comment

I switched to a front pocket wallet over 20 years ago. I prefer one with a magnetic money clip on one side.

Comment

Ridge Wallet.

One of the best decisions I have made lately.

Comment

Comment

Duluth trading

Xmas present Duluth trading company
                  I like it in the summers when wearing shorts and also not have the sit on a wallet
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-22-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

This is my current one. https://www.511tactical.com/excursio...fault_products

Comment

Trayvax Element in Black Tobacco Brown is designed with Horween leather and a stainless-steel frame. RFID blocking, cash holder, card window, & bottle opener

Here’s what I’ve carried for several years now. Love it.

Comment

I’ve been carrying a Trivando Rio for a couple years now. No way I’d ever go back to a back pocket wallet again.

Comment

Heck, I've just been using a regular bifold wallet for decades...front pocket is just safer & doesn't jack with you when sitting.

Comment

I’ve been using a Ridge Wallet for almost a year now and love it!

Comment

Working...
                            X