Igloo Blow Out Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Igloo Blow Out Sale

Igloo in Katy is having a blow out sale. This is not their usual October one.
    Attached Files

Last sale I went to their wasnt that good

Comment

That was just a flat out sale. This is a blowout sale

Comment

Wonder if they going to have deals on any of the bigger coolers

Comment

Who cares about prices as long as they are wearing mask and want us to wear one also. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
            Who cares about prices as long as they are wearing mask and want us to wear one also. What a joke.
            Exactly what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
              YEP! Clowns

Comment

I don't need a second tier (or lower) ice chest bad enough to wear a face diaper to go get one... No thank you!

Comment

Always skeptical when the wording is up to 60 percent off. Usually only one item that no one wants wine everything else is maybe 10-20 percent off.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                    That was just a flat out sale. This is a blowout sale
                    Now that's just funny there.

Comment

I remember picking up 50 bungee cords out there years ago for $5.00. Anybody need one???

Comment

Sorry for posting guys! Thought maybe somebody would need a good deal on a cooler. Seems everybody is worried about having to wear a mask instead. Figured people could see past that, but apparently not.

Comment

The backpack cooler from igloo is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            Sorry for posting guys! Thought maybe somebody would need a good deal on a cooler. Seems everybody is worried about having to wear a mask instead. Figured people could see past that, but apparently not.
                            Not that I can't but I wont look past it.

I went into a welding supply the other day and was asked to wear a mask. I drove 10 miles further down the road to buy my supplies because of it.

Their company, their right to do what they want. My money, my right to spend it where I want. I had no problem with a Igloo until about 30 second ago, but I don't give my money to Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Not that I can't but I wont look past it.

I went into a welding supply the other day and was asked to wear a mask. I drove 10 miles further down the road to buy my supplies because of it.

Their company, their right to do what they want. My money, my right to spend it where I want. I had no problem with a Igloo until about 30 second ago, but I don't give my money to Idiots.
                              There is no local mask mandates anywhere around here. Not that I care anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X