Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
    Shady rays are Garbage. Don’t bother.
    Aren’t they like $40? I would equate that to 1 step above the academy rack glasses.

Comment

I like my MauiJims

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        Shady rays are Garbage. Don’t bother.
        Agree 100% I fell for their marketing

Comment

The best replacement lenses for Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Mirrored and polarized available! Easy to install. Custom made in the USA. Free shipping on orders over $50. 1-year warranty minimum. Guaranteed fit!

Comment

Suncloud, I think they're owned by Smith Optics.

Suncloud Optics sets the standard for high performance sunglasses. Suncloud innovations include the patented Regulator lens ventilation system, distortion-free Tapered Lens Technology, and the versatility of the Slider Series.

Comment

retail republic owned by a guy in corpus and good lenses.

Comment

Staring at a screen all day I ditched my 580G’s for a paid of Hook and Bullet Light Pro’s! Only glasses I can wear all day and still see the screen. Discount code 6468660 will save you 15pct as well. They make lots of glasses but the Light Pros are the only ones I’ve tried. My Costas are reserved for yard work now.

Comment

Another vote for Smiths. Mom bought me a pair of costas for Christmas a year or so back. Still in case, basically a back up for when I forget my smiths.

Comment

Was going to recommend the same thing.

OP, if you like the frames try one of these replacement lens businesses - https://www.revantoptics.com/collect...D=159721553997

Comment

I’ve got 3 pairs into currently for nose pieces, ear pieces, and polarization retracting back on one pair….we’ll see if I get a call or just a package that pops up in the mail.

jrg

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                        Was going to recommend the same thing.

OP, if you like the frames try one of these replacement lens businesses - https://www.revantoptics.com/collect...D=159721553997
                        X2 for revant replacement lenses

Comment

I love how a company offers a lifetime warranty when you buy something then changes their policy later. Snap on is big on changing the warranty after your purchase. I believe if it has a lifetime warranty when bought they should be held to it.

Comment

Bass pro told me there was only 40% replacement warranty on the Untangles I just bought so it would still cost me $125 to get them fixed or replaced. Don't know if there is a time limit but assuming the warranty is only good until you walk out the door.

Comment

Smith! Made in Italy, not Chyna.
                              Last edited by lunatic'hunter; 07-03-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Vote for Maui Jim. Bought my first pair a year ago and very happy. No experience with the warranty department but I’ve heard great things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X