X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered 12-8-21 picked it up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to order me one Wednesday here in Sherman, told me they weren't taking any orders till Oct. 1st. You can buy a new one cheaper than a used one, these used prices are crazy. Guess I'll wait till Oct. and see what happens

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

I am considering ordering a 2023 since they will be update/redesigned. The only update I have seen so far is the front end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If anyone is looking for a loaded white F250 lariat diesel my salesman text me yesterday they have one on the lot….. pretty hard to find right now. Pilot Point Ford. Ask for Acie tell him Kyle sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            I am considering ordering a 2023 since they will be update/redesigned. The only update I have seen so far is the front end.

I ran into one a few weeks back here in west Texas. Had the white and black “camo” on it to keep the details hidden. The entire body looked identical from what I could tell except for the front end. My guess is a new 150 interior with the new front end, and that’s about the extent of it. The 22’ Super Duty’s already have the new 150 dash, but the 17-21’ interior.

Comment

Orderd an f350 7.3gas xlt march 23. At dealer June 24 when I left for vacation. I pick up tomorrow. Only upgrades were carpet delete, surround cameras , and dual battery. Felt that was pretty good delivery since they originally told me 4-8 months. Dealer said they are starting to see more trucks show up on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                [ATTACH]1093114[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]1093115[/ATTACH]

Made it home! Not sure I’m a fan of this 10 speed, it’s just weird.

Weber Motor Company was great, honored price from date of order, and filled her up with gas before I left!

I felt the same way and I’m still don’t think it tows a load as good as my old six speeds.

Comment

My dad is picking up the 7.3L in 2 weeks. He went with the 4:30's. Can't wait to see what it's all about!

His '19 is going on the market soon. If anyone is interested in a well maintained truck, shoot me a PM.
                  2019 F350 4x4 dually 6.7L w/4:10
                  crew cab Lariat w/carpet delete
                  76k miles
                  CLEAN

Comment

I place my order late march for Plat., was told that ford is now removing the massaging seat from all builds. Was also told that moonroof and 360 camera is delaying orders. Still do not have a build date.

Comment

I received an email 2 weeks ago with my VIN and a scheduled production date for the week of July 25th. I got an email this week it was pushed to the week of August 1.

Ordered 2/17. F250 Lariat diesel. The dealer said it would take a month and a half after it was built to get it. Crazy times...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                        I received an email 2 weeks ago with my VIN and a scheduled production date for the week of July 25th. I got an email this week it was pushed to the week of August 1.

Ordered 2/17. F250 Lariat diesel. The dealer said it would take a month and a half after it was built to get it. Crazy times...
                        I can't believe they are still building 2022's that late into 2022. Wondering if they won't start shipping 2023's until 2023. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                          I can't believe they are still building 2022's that late into 2022. Wondering if they won't start shipping 2023's until 2023. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

From what I’ve heard the 23’s won’t be released until at least October and orders may not be taken until November or December. No one seems to know. I am planning to order one when they are released but can’t seem to get a straight answer on when that will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                            I place my order late march for Plat., was told that ford is now removing the massaging seat from all builds. Was also told that moonroof and 360 camera is delaying orders. Still do not have a build date.
                            I was also told no massaging seat. No VIN or build date. I'd be glad to delete the moonroof, camera would be a deal breaker.

Comment

Update on my 22’ 7.3 F-250. Absolutely loving the truck. More than adequate power so far. Only have hoooed up to 5K lbs so far, for about 100 miles. The truck pulled well. I’m roughly 4300 miles in so far, and my mileage has improved. I’m consistently seeing 12-13 on the highway running 80-82, which isn’t bad at all for a gas truck this size. Today I made a 310 mile round trip, and decided to set the cruise at 70 on the highway since I didn’t have any rush. Overall for the trip at pump was 14.95 mpg. Lieometer registered 15.2. On the trip up there the lieometer registered 16.9, but I never verified that at the pump. There was also roughly 50 miles of in town driving involved in that figure. So not entirely highway.

Comment

I’m 2400 miles in with the 3.73 and could see how the 4.30’s would be more Peppy, but this thing is butter smooth, super powerful and I have to set cruise to keep from speeding.

Comment

Working...
                                X