• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Cocaine.

Tuned in for suggestions.

That’ll
    Do it

Comment

Who is old enough to remember the old recipe Ripped Fuel? Mahuang extract, pure ephedrine alkaloids. We used to stay up all night in the field back in the late 90s when I was stationed at Ft Hood with the 4th. Been illegal forever now. Killed a few people if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There use to be one called Ultimate Orange- been outlawed for a long time. They tried a “new” recipe about 10 years ago but it wasn’t close. It would have you pouring sweat driving to the gym and ****** off

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          Who is old enough to remember the old recipe Ripped Fuel? Mahuang extract, pure ephedrine alkaloids. We used to stay up all night in the field back in the late 90s when I was stationed at Ft Hood with the 4th. Been illegal forever now. Killed a few people if I recall.

We used to take that and drive down to the coast duck hunting. Pack up and leave around midnight and get down there and get setup before anyone else. The ephedrine really works, and you can still get it in various things, like Bronkaid.

Comment

I like the stuff from Coulter Nutrition. Focus and pump are good, no crazy side effects for me. I drink caffeine all day, i need a little more than a cup of coffee to get me going for a late night gym session.

Comment

They work different for different people, I personally don’t use pre-workout but back in the day the NO Xplode was pretty killer. I take other things now but no pre workout.

Comment

Just hired a nutrition coach a month ago. I use to use p workouts for the last few years. She told me to stop taking them. She switch me to cold brew coffee and mix my ISO protein powered in it. Also switch to taking my creatine after so on who days. I found this worked better than the pre workout powders I was using before and a lot cheaper.

Comment

I used to use Legion products and was really happy with their preworkout. Now I use 1st Phorm megawatt and have been super pleased with it as well.

Comment

I just bought some bcaa pre workout by ON its got caffeine in it and other junk INCLUDING!!! SOY! Would not have ordered if I knew it had soy in it

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      This thread is getting good. Guy asks for preworkout suggestions.

Now people are arguing about genetics, long haul, vitamins, chemicals. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Didn't know we had so many guys with degrees in Biology, Science, and putting out peer reviewed research on TBH!

Hope OP brought his umbrella.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        This
                        It’s the green screen. The only place with more resident experts in the category of “a little bit of everything” would be Facebook.

Comment

I switch it up every few months but my go to is B-Nox by Betancort. I also like C4 and Bucked Up.

Comment

Stay away from sugar. Period. I drink coffee before gym, just got back, and drinking a small cup now. Sugar free creamer as well. Normally I’ll take a water bottle to gym but didn’t this morning.

Comment

Working...
                            X