No announcement yet.

Rocker B Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonds Foeld is the best, get a beer and set up on top of the umps quarters behind 1st base.

PK General Store on 16 south of the river is a pretty good burger.

Woodys has awesome burgers in mineral Wells, I’ll warn you though… It’s just a beer joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
      The only Rocker B I know if is in Mertzon Texas. Heck of a place. About 180,000 acres. Huge deer. Sorry, must be a different place.

I was thinking of the same place. Between Barnhart and Mertzon.

Comment

Neat place, lots of high end competition. We have a little shanty on the lake near by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well hell! We were sitting #2 out of 18 and the tournament got cancelled due to the fires. It was a good call as the fires were getting close and blowing right at us. Rocker B is a great place to play ball!

Comment

Rocker B Ranch

Fire started at hwy 80. This sucks. Last I heard, 2k acres have burned. 20% contained.

Last edited by Chad C; 06-24-2022, 11:17 PM.

Comment

If you ever come back and need a place to stay PM me. We have Rocker B players stay at our VRBO/Air BNB cabin a LOT. Had a family in ours this weekend that left yesterday evening after the tournament was cancelled. Hopefully they get the fire out today before it spreads any closer to Rocker B facilities

Comment

More than 6500 acres has burned

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Bonds Foeld is the best, get a beer and set up on top of the umps quarters behind 1st base.

PK General Store on 16 south of the river is a pretty good burger.

Woodys has awesome burgers in mineral Wells, I’ll warn you though… It’s just a beer joint.

I knew the owner of Woody's, his son is a very good friend of mine, he described Woody's like this, " It is a hamburger joint that sells beer in the daytime and a beer joint that sells hamburgers in the night time ".

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I knew the owner of Woody's, his son is a very good friend of mine, he described Woody's like this, " It is a hamburger joint that sells beer in the daytime and a beer joint that sells hamburgers in the night time ".
                    That sums it up pretty good! I’ve worked there several times in years past and are there some. They’re was another place up by the lake that had a burger called the Hells Gate burger and it was good too!

Comment

Chad,

Do you have a link for your info?

Comment

No sir, it was info passed along from locals. It's still burning out of control at over 12,000 acres.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 06-27-2022, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          Chad,

Do you have a link for your info?

Incidents Page of for the Inciweb site.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                            If you ever come back and need a place to stay PM me. We have Rocker B players stay at our VRBO/Air BNB cabin a LOT. Had a family in ours this weekend that left yesterday evening after the tournament was cancelled. Hopefully they get the fire out today before it spreads any closer to Rocker B facilities

We are probably coming back. Great place to play and we got some refund from the fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                              We are probably coming back. Great place to play and we got some refund from the fires.

Friday night games in the spring are so awesome!

Comment

Rocker B tournaments for Spring/Summer 2023 were announced yesterday. If anyone needs a place to stay let me know as we have a cabin that sleeps 4 here in Graham that is rented through Air BNB and VRBO

Comment

Working...
                                X