***Pro-Hunting Activists Tool—-HOWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Pro-Hunting Activists Tool—-HOWL

Recently caught wind of this tool that we all should start using to fight back against the anti-hunters and societies out there.

Howl for Wildlife collates threats to hunting and fishing around the country and gives hunters tools to fight them.

I like it, thanks for posting.
    Was totally unaware of this. Looks like it is a powerful tool from the get-go.

Comment

Using logic with people that don’t believe in logic is tough

Comment

cool thanks for posting

Comment

Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool. I'll be signing up for sure.

Comment

Don’t want to be a downer here, but you might want to drill down on Back Country Hunters and Anglers before you climb aboard.

Comment

Please join me in the fight for Wildlife Management at Howl For Wildlife!

Comment

Just my opinion, we are our own worst enemies. To many distasteful images posted to social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Don’t want to be a downer here, but you might want to drill down on Back Country Hunters and Anglers before you climb aboard.
                    I sure hope they’re not in cahoots. I’m not a supporter one bit of bha and I’ll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      I sure hope they’re not in cahoots. I’m not a supporter one bit of bha and I’ll just leave it at that.
                      According to the info at the link they are. I should clarify that what little I know about BHA and HOWL I learned from guys I trust on Bowsite.
                      Last edited by Drycreek3189; 06-09-2022, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        Just my opinion, we are our own worst enemies. To many distasteful images posted to social media.
                        We've been playing the distasteful, apologetic card far too long and it hasn't gained us any ground. Screw them and the unsportsmanlike comments. Be proud of your kill and post any and all pics you'd like. If someone gets their feelers hurt f them and feed em fish heads.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                          We've been playing the distasteful, apologetic card far too long and it hasn't gained us any ground. Screw them and the unsportsmanlike comments. Be proud of your kill and post any and all pics you'd like. If someone gets their feelers hurt f them and feed em fish heads.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                          This is how everyone should think. Killing animals, to use for food, has been going on since before humans existed. Humans have done so, since they existed. If they did not, none of us would be here. The week minded should toughen up, or die off.

Comment

I’m only “surface” familiar with BHA. What’s the deal there? Why do we have a distaste in them and why does association with BHA disqualify HOWL from being useful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

What has that resulted in exactly? How would things be different with more tasteful pics?

I’ve heard this argument for years. It’s BS! People don’t sway one way or the other against hunters because they saw a pic with blood in it or a tongue hanging out of a deer.

Most of us have stopped driving through town with dead deer on the hood of our trucks.

Anti hunters will always complain about something not matter how much we concede. Same way with anti gun people
                              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 06-10-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X