Looking for a carry bag…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a carry bag…

I’m thinking of getting a new smallish backpack (BOB?) to put in my truck. I’d probably carry a pistol, couple mags of ammo, phone cords, etc. not really sure.
    What do you guys carry stuff in?

Nobody?
    Oh, I guess y’all call em Man purses. Ok, well show me some. Lol

Comment

Not a backpack but I would look at picking up a range bag. Plenty of separate pockets for different items.
      I actually use this one for my varmint calling bag where I put my electronic caller, hand calls, batteries, charger etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got an Eberlestock Switchblade that keeps a folding 22 and spare carry pistol in besides a bunch of goodies like tool kit, spare mags, ammo, batteries, flashlight, binos, range finder, gloves, beanie, snacks, and water. It’s the size of most back packs.

Comment

I like something like the Maxpedition Versipack or Fatboy (https://www.maxpedition.com/products...nt=39445017041), that can hold a handgun, mags, ammo, and other items and can be slung over the shoulder quickly when carry is necessary leaving your hands free.

Comment

I really like my 5.11 Rush 24. I have three of them, a Rush 12 and my wife and som each have a Rush 12. All of mine are the 2.0 version and I love the conceal carry hideaway.

Comment

5.11 or maxpedition get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
                I really like my 5.11 Rush 24. I have three of them, a Rush 12 and my wife and som each have a Rush 12. All of mine are the 2.0 version and I love the conceal carry hideaway.
                This is the way to go. Gets some cool patches as well.

Comment

If you’re going to leave it in the truck I’d get a kids school looking backpack

Comment

I carry an Evergoods CPL24 everyday. Super high quality stuff from them, lots of smaller companies that are good to look at. Just remember, bags make an easy theft, and tactical bags scream “there’s a gun in me” so discreet simple bag is your best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged and following

Comment

I carry a Swissgear backpack that I use for work that i occasionally carry a laptop in. Basic "school" looking but good quality. I stay away from tactical packs as they may dray more attention.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X