Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      Hoping someone here can help. I would like to get a folding fillet table with a sink for food prep, outdoor dish washing etc. I need a way to connect it to the sewer drain. I can't find a fitting so I thought I would ask before a buy a straight RV hose coupler and get out the epoxy.

I just took a 5gal bucket and cut a hole in the lid for the drain tube to fit in. Dump it when it gets full…

Comment

Hoping someone here can help. I would like to get a folding fillet table with a sink for food prep, outdoor dish washing etc. I need a way to connect it to the sewer drain. I can't find a fitting so I thought I would ask before a buy a straight RV hose coupler and get out the epoxy.
        They make a "Y" fitting that you could hook another sewer hose to at the ground inlet. You'd have to find a way to adapt it to the bottom of your sink, and when not in use it would vent the septic system into your camp...

Comment

Thanks guys, got me searching in the right direction. I’m thinking a y fitting and the adapter below that lets me take 3” male threads down to the drain hose. I’ll flex the drain hose into a p trap.

Valterra - 1216.1011 T1029-4 Termination Adapter - 3" Bayonet x 3" Male Thread https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002N5PP8W...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Took our first trip of the season here in Washington today. We’re going to try and catch some crappie tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              They make a "Y" fitting that you could hook another sewer hose to at the ground inlet. You'd have to find a way to adapt it to the bottom of your sink, and when not in use it would vent the septic system into your camp...

That would work but you would have to modify a p-trap to keep the gasses from coming back up.

Comment

Continuing down my path of planning for our upcoming trips. Taping up my ducts was on the radar, but I think I will build a diverter box out of foam core as seen below. I stumbled across a premade system, but at $170, that wont work for us.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vhv_b-1zAk"]Grand Design A/C Modification - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Continuing down my path of planning for our upcoming trips. Taping up my ducts was on the radar, but I think I will build a diverter box out of foam core as seen below. I stumbled across a premade system, but at $170, that wont work for us.

Grand Design A/C Modification - YouTube

Bob, I built my own and not only did it quieten it down a bit but it blows much harder. Taped all my ducts as well. If you have more than one AC unit, check with GDRV about more than one diverter system. Something about not supposed to have it on all the units due to the race track duct system I believe is what I remember.

Comment

We’re hanging out at Potters Creek on Canyon Lake this weekend and next weekend if anyone is out this way.

Comment

Hanging out at airport park in Waco for Easter, starting today through the weekend

Comment

Our setup

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          Hit Goliad state park over the weekend. Very nice park and the old mission there was very cool.
                          I like ur camping tux!

Comment

Heading to the Cagle Recreation Area in about an hour. Going to be an eagle photography trip. Not even carrying the bikes this trip.

From January

Eagle took my spot.

Fly over of spot in previous photo.

Comment

I will be heading out to Taylor Park at Granger Lake this weekend camping. Hopefully its not crazy windy so we can get on some crappie. These windy days have made it tough to want to be on the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X