This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

After watching the “highlights” of the game glad i pulled a smart and went hunting!
    Nice character in that buck!!

Comment

[ATTACH]1067899[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        What in the "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" cross burnin' is that? All they need now are hoods.
        No hoods but did you see the dude in the dress and a cape with the giant pumpkin on his head? Holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          You did notice LSU wasn’t on that list…..right? But Nebraska is……Lmao.

“It ain’t like it used to be.”

Better start believing it, too.
          IMO all that is relevant now is since the inception of the BCS. Before that 1 and 2 rarely played each other.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            We've had a couple of slow games on offense including the first half against OSU. The QB has finally settled down and things seem to be clicking after the BYU game two weeks ago. I'm way more impressed by how our defense has played thus far.

I'll be at every game moving forward including in Manhattan and Ft Worth. Should be fun either way!
            The defense has played well for sure. Good luck this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

After watching the “highlights” of the game glad i pulled a smart and went hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice old big six!

Comment

Heck of a buck DDF. H was able to drop the hammer on a big doe Sunday morning to get us on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Get your little brothers back on the reservation.

[emoji23][emoji41]. You are doing a fine job of herding today. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Helluva big 6 DDF.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Well my Board Meeting today was a good distraction from this **** show around here. [emoji23]. A few observations.

1. LMAO at the cooyons that don’t have Jimbo on their short list. Y’all would wet the bed if he left for them swamp waters. Quit kidding yourself.

2. Whoever said Aggies are worried Texas is moving to the SEC and stealing our thunder on the recruiting trail is laughable. Better worry about Baylor.

3. Nice buck DDF

4. KMART is brimming with confidence. I like the bravado.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-26-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Well my Board Meeting today was a good distraction from this **** show around here. [emoji23]. A few observations.

1. LMAO at the cooyons that don’t have Jimbo on their short list. Y’all would wet the bed if he left for them swamp waters. Quit kidding yourself.

2. Whoever said Aggies are worried Texas is moving to the SEC and stealing our thunder on the recruiting trail is laughable. Better worry about Baylor.

3. Nice buck DDF

Someone has to stand up for lil ol' Baylor! It has been a fun season so far. It sure is nice to have people in the stands after attending all of the games during Covid last year.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Mudhole cometh, Baylor shouldn’t have much of an issue looking like a juggernaut versus Texas 106th ranked defense.

On the other hand, Texas likely struggles to score points versus the Baylor defense that ranks merely 3 spots bellow that highly touted Aggie D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 10-26-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

3. Nice buck DDF

Y'all sure changed your tune about Texas to the SEC. Y'all were fightin mad. Gonna road block it. Gonna get 3 others to join you. No way is it gonna happen.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Someone has to stand up for lil ol' Baylor! It has been a fun season so far. It sure is nice to have people in the stands after attending all of the games during Covid last year.
                              Where you been all year? Haven't seen you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Y'all sure changed your tune about Texas to the SEC. Y'all were fightin mad. Gonna road block it. Gonna get 3 others to join you. No way is it gonna happen.

Lol.

It wasn’t because we were worried about recruiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X