conceal carry with tshirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conceal carry with tshirt

anyone carry with just a tshirt on? I carry inside the waistband, which is fine with a button up shirt because i wear an undershirt. But its uncomfortable with just a t shirt. Id rather not wear an undershirt with my t shirt if i can keep from it.

Anyone else?

All the time w/ a traditional outside pancake.

Comment

All the time here too. Kydex appendix carry.

Comment

Yup, almost daily. With the new laws, not as big of a deal if it is noticeable while carrying.

J

Comment

Almost daily. Appendix. 155 pounds with a medium t shirt.

Comment

I do all the time but with a leather IWB holster. The kydex ones rub me wrong

Michael

Comment

Probably gonna get arrested if your just running around in public with nothing but a tshirt on.

But seriously I carry daily and as long as the pants I have on have a front pocket there will be a pistol in it. Been carrying a little SW Bodyguard .380 in my pocket and it is great, easy enough to get to and is comfortable enough to carry that I won't leave it at home. Keep a spare mag in my back pocket.

Comment

Daily with OWB kydex on my right hip.

Comment

everyday all day.

Comment

regularly with either OWB @ 4 oclock or appendix IWB.

have with IWB @ 4 oclock as well just not often

Comment

Appendix is your t shirt friend. If you print, hit the gym (chest).

Comment

IWB at 3:30 in leather, but I usually wear a heat gear tank top undershirt.

Comment

IWB at 8:30 (lefty) with T-shirt in a kydex and doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Full Size P320 IWB @3:30. I'm 6' 155 and unless I bend over its not obvious. Even then how many people other than another person that carries concealed is gonna be paying attention to your waistline anyway?
                            But I'm fine with the leather right against me, perfectly comfortable all day.

Comment

i guess it will just take some getting used to. thanks fellas

Comment

Working...
                              X