Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee! Regular, unleaded, flavored ?

I only drink coffee every once in awhile, but it’s cold and I wanted a cup
    Wife drinks coffee every day, i tried some this morning and it was some nasty tasting flavor, leaving a terrible after taste, poured it out, turns out we don’t have any regular old coffee, just stuff like pumpkin spice,cookies and cream, Italian vanilla, none taste good to me , my wife thinks I am outdated and narrow minded am I out of bounds or is this now the norm
    Name your favorite poison

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    Wife drinks coffee every day, i tried some this morning and it was some nasty tasting flavor, leaving a terrible after taste, poured it out, turns out we don’t have any regular old coffee, just stuff like pumpkin spice,cookies and cream, Italian vanilla, none taste good to me , my wife thinks I am outdated and narrow minded
    Breakfast bend.

Comment

never have acquired a taste for coffee... it's all nasty to me

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Wife drinks coffee every day, i tried some this morning and it was some nasty tasting flavor, leaving a terrible after taste, poured it out, turns out we don’t have any regular old coffee, just stuff like pumpkin spice,cookies and cream, Italian vanilla, none taste good to me , my wife thinks I am outdated and narrow minded
        Bought a Nespresso Coffee maker. I drink them all depending on what I am feeling that morning. I'll say this for a single POD (like a Kcup) they rival going to a coffee shop.

Comment

HEB Texas Pecan

Comment

Folgers. Hot, Black and Strong!

Comment

Mello Joy Ragin Cajuns blend.

Comment

McDonalds coffee is probably one of my favorites for flavor and consistency. Nescafe instant coffee and Texas pecan is tied for second.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  HEB Texas Pecan
                  This ^^^^

Comment

HEB Taste of the Hill Country

Have to dress it up and blend it nicely too: Butter, Cinnamon, MCT oil, Honey, splash of milk and blend it up. If I fee like shaking, I'll put 1-2 espresso shots in as well.

Comment

Columbian Supreme from SAMS, touch of creamer and a Splenda....

Good Stuff

Comment

Texas Pecan! All dark black, no additives.

Comment

I was never a coffee person until recently. Black.

I like the Texas Pecan but smelled the Snickernut for the last 15 years (parents). Turns out it's my preference. At work, i drink what the receptionist buys. Usually regular old folger's or community dark K-Cups. "8 oz, strong, go" x 2

Comment

Café Du monde, Dunkin Donuts Dark if you want one you can get anywhere.

Edit- café du monde is available on Amazon Prime. Small joys in life.

Comment

Coffee! Regular, unleaded, flavored ?

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                              McDonalds coffee is probably one of my favorites for flavor and consistency. Nescafe instant coffee and Texas pecan is tied for second.

Funny you mention the Nescafé instant. I swill a lot of that stuff when I’m in a hurry or don’t have access to a coffee maker- it’s good stuff.
                              Besides that I like breakfast blend or French roast ( bold smooth flavor without excessive caffeine that’ll give me a headache).

The Folgers black silk is smoooth, but also gives me a headache.

I usually drink two Yetis or more a day, but have to cut it off at noon or I have a hard time getting good sleep that night.

My first mug when at home will have coconut milk, cinnamon and honey- it pretty much serves as my breakfast and holds me over until around 10 when I find a snack or make a brunch.
                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by DaveC; 11-13-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X