Love/hate rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love/hate rain

I was packed up and ready to head to the lease tomorrow morning, it’s a 2+ hour drive. Well it dumped 3 inches of rain in that area this evening I guess I’ll be staying in tomorrow.

You're gonna complain about rain in Starr County? Keep complaining.... I've seen it go so dry there before even the snakes left and the illegals went back to Mexico...

Comment

You afraid you’ll melt, or float?[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Minor inconvenience for the long term benefits the rain brings. We need all we can get.

Comment

It’ll all be ok. Wish I would have got more rain at my house.

Comment

It will be dry by the time you get there.

Comment

Haha not so much complaining, glad we got some rain. I was really hoping to get out there and do some work. I have a lot of work to do and time is flying by.

Comment

Three inches is just knocking the dust off the guajillo right now. I'll take a little more. A little slower this time.

Comment

Are you fraid you’ll get your birkenstocks muddy??

Comment

I’m afraid to get stuck and have to call the only lease member who I can trust to drive 2+ hours one way to try and get me out. He’s over 70 so it’s really not worth it.

Comment

Mud tires.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                        I’m afraid to get stuck and have to call the only lease member who I can trust to drive 2+ hours one way to try and get me out. He’s over 70 so it’s really not worth it.
                        Yeah, some parts of that county get pretty raunchy. Had a lease off of Loma Blanca Rd and it was mostly clay in my area. And my F250 loved to hang around the bottom of it.

Comment

As much as I want go and tried to deny the rain was bad, the news confirmed flooding 2-4 inches. Just not worth it, I’ve gotten stuck out there before it wasn’t fun waiting for help to arrive. Our lease is 5 gates/ranches deep not like anyone can just come and help.

Comment

I love the rain ! Gods gift for the life and one thing for certain, he usually blesses with sunshine shortly thereafter. Except maybe after Harvey , I think that was his clean-up session......

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              I've seen it go so dry there before even the snakes left and the illegals went back to Mexico...
                              Now that's funny right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X