Roulette players!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roulette players!!!

Who here enjoys roulette and what do you like to play, inside/outside, certain set of numbers? Anybody ever won big? Sat at a roulette table for 14 hours between two nights last weekend. Comp’d my rooms for it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love playing roulette. Mainly play outside. I like to play 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 12 and red/black. I have won a little. We are headed to Lake Charles tonight for the wife's 40th.

Comment

I play the bottom 3rds of the wheel. Best odds. 10 say the 1st third of the numbers and 10 say on the second thirds. 1third hits you win 15.00 and lose 10 on the seconf thirds. 5.00 profit. Only bummer is if neither of the thirds you pick hit.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        I love playing roulette. Mainly play outside. I like to play 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 12 and red/black. I have won a little. We are headed to Lake Charles tonight for the wife's 40th.

Was in lake Charles Golden Nugget two weekends ago, Mississippi GN Last Weekend, then on the way home from Destin today we stopped at steamboat bills for lunch and hit a quick trip to GN Lake Charles again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
          I play the bottom 3rds of the wheel. Best odds. 10 say the 1st third of the numbers and 10 say on the second thirds. 1third hits you win 15.00 and lose 10 on the seconf thirds. 5.00 profit. Only bummer is if neither of the thirds you pick hit.
          This is what I do. You are covering basically 2/3 of the board. I will play $25 on two of them. Get 75 back if one hits. If I get up I will drop some on red here and there

Comment

I lost my butt real fast this past week lol. Made it up in video poker and some black jack.

Comment

Usually play inside and on a string of numbers on the wheel, not the board. Have done good and not so good. Usually pulls my losses back up from playing 3 card.

Comment

Roulette is all luck and chance. Played it once and never again.

Comment

A lot of people enjoy Roulette. However, only 5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian Roulette.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    A lot of people enjoy Roulette. However, only 5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian Roulette.
                    Wow.

Comment

Nah. Play the field on the craps table though.

Comment

Play outside mostly.

Sometimes will just go black or red with $25 chips. If I lose I double up my bet u til I win or go broke.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                          Nah. Play the field on the craps table though.
                          THIS ^^^^
                          Pays for my Vegas trips every time.

Comment

Everytime

Comment

Outside, play two of the three rows of twelve #s. Best odds.
                              Inside I play the middle 12 #s watching the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X