Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Preseason football ( time to end it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The preseason is necessary for the teams. Coaches need to evaluate players in real game situations.

The whole issue of the customer paying the same prices as the regular season is on the customer. The owners will keep charging if people are willing to keep paying it.

If you don't like preseason games then don't attend them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      The preseason is necessary OWNERS. Coaches need to evaluate players in real game situations.

The whole issue of the customer paying the same prices as the regular season is on the customer. The owners will keep charging if people are willing to keep paying it.

If you don't like preseason games then don't attend them.
      Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        Don't kid yourself.
        The coaches and players need the preseason. Players that are on the bubble are desperate to make a roster. Coaches are making roster cuts and want real game experience from these players. The owners are laughing all the way to the bank at the suckers willing to pay full price to watch a scrimmage.

Comment

Pro players and coaches need about 2 games for bubble players. HS players get 2. College players get zero.

Comment

As long as people keep paying for it, they’ll keep charging for it. I can’t even hardly watch the NFL games anymore. The league has ruined the game with free agency and all the rule changes to “protect” the players. It’s football, it’s rough....if it’s too rough for you, go play or watch soccer.

Comment

I saw where they were dang near giving away tickets to Houston preseason home game the other night. Heard some tickets were going for $15

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                The coaches and players need the preseason. Players that are on the bubble are desperate to make a roster. Coaches are making roster cuts and want real game experience from these players. The owners are laughing all the way to the bank at the suckers willing to pay full price to watch a scrimmage.

The pre-season tickets come with the season ticket holder package. So yea they are paid for.

I really doubt many people are actually buying the tickets at face to go to this garbage.

All my buds that have season tickets give the pre-season tickets away to others who have little kids that want to go to a game.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  I have never paid to watch a preseason game, and I never will. I cant believe they charge regular season prices for everything....
                  Tickets, food, parking, beers etc.....

I just read that GB and Oak played on a 80 yd field in Canada because of the goal posts...that is an absolute joke...

Also, read that Cam went down with an ankle injury....

Its past time to end the preseason BS they put out there
                  the reason OAK and GB played in Canada was because oakland has to pay rent for every event they have at the stadium siunce they are moving to vegas. they saved thousands by moving that pre season game up north. i agree the preseason is pointeless you run risk of injury and its not like the offenses are running anything outside of basics because you arent going to show your hand when the chips arent on the line. It will never go away bc the TV money is too good. networks and the NFL make a killing off airing as much football as possible. I will say i like the way Harbaugh (probaly messed up spelling) runs his preseaosn even if he sits his starters he still tries to coach for a victory in Pre season. I couldnt even name the Ravens QB the other day but they were playing to win.

Comment

Least it’s just 4 games. I remember when there were 6!

Comment

Working...
                    X