Attempted mass shooter stopped by guy with gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    There’s no privilege in the 2a. I mean, just because you’re saying something stupid that I don’t agree with, should I be advocating for you to lose your freedom of speech or the press?

Privilege/right.... what ever... don’t twist my words to fit your argument when you know dam well what I mean... if you act like an idiot and try to cause a panic carrying firearms and 200 rounds of ammo, you shouldn’t be allowed to be in possession of a firearm. It’s recipe for disaster. And you, as an apparent far right supporter of 2A, should feel the same. Responsible gun owners go through enough issues as is keeping that right. Why have this dumb*** creating more issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No one is twisting your words. You literally called firearm ownership a privilege. Driving a vehicle is a privilege.

We are in agreement that it was a stupid thing to do, considering the happenings of the last few weeks.
      However, I’m not going to wish ill upon someone that’s doing something legal that I don’t agree with.

Comment

Title of this thread was incredibly misleading!!!

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        DA or attention whore at the very least...

I don't think OC should be illegal but I think we all need to recognize and accept that people pulling stunts like this for attention are a menace to all of our 2A rights.

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Natural selection almost played out.
        ...…...daggitt, almost!
        Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        I'm afraid we are just seeing a bunch of folks on "our side" shooting holes in the bottom of our boat.

Hang around "open carry activists" for a while and you'll realize their narcissism and attention whore mentality is WAY more important to them than maintaining or expanding the 2A. I've seen it first hand and they aren't antifa types at all.

We, as gun people need to accept the fact that we have folks in our own camp crapping on us.

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
        If someone walked into a public place with a loaded weapon, I probably wouldn’t give them an opportunity to stand down.. especially if I am with my family.
        So......how do we learn if it is LOADED? Not a good idea!
        Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        This is like yelling fire in a theater, free speech issue. I think he had intent to cause threat or panic that is why he was videoing the event. Had he done the exact same thing without the videoing it would have been much harder to prove.
        Close the thread!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X