Lone Star Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Law

I was watching an old episode of Lone Star Law when I realized one segment involved two properties that are less than two miles from our property here in Northwest San Saba County.

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
    I was watching an old episode of Lone Star Law when I realized one segment involved two properties that are less than two miles from our property here in Northwest San Saba County.

Was that the stag shot through the HF

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
      Yes it was.

Comment

I filmed an episode of loan star law recently but the company I work for would not slope it to us to be put on tv... dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
          Yes it was.
          Now tell us the rest of the story!!!

Comment

I don't have any inside scoop. I just saw the episode myself a bit ago. Figured that was the one he was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              Now tell us the rest of the story!!!
              It was shot by a guy on one high fenced place across the high fence into the neighbor’s place which was also high fenced. The guy denied it at first but ultimately admitted that he did it and even admitted that knew the stag was on the other side of the high fence. He was originally charged with hunting without landowner’s consent and reckless endangerment because the other landowner was less than 100 yards away when he shot. That charge was ultimately dropped and he paid the landowner $4k for the stag he shot.

Comment

It was shot by a guy on one high fenced place across the high fence into the neighbor’s place which was also high fenced. The guy denied it at first but ultimately admitted that he did it and even admitted that knew the stag was on the other side of the high fence. He was originally charged with hunting without landowner’s consent and reckless endangerment because the other landowner was less than 100 yards away when he shot. That charge was ultimately dropped and he paid the landowner $4k for the stag he shot.
                I already knew all that. I saw the show.
                I was talking about if he got kicked off the place he was hunting and the story there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I already knew all that. I saw the show.
                  I was talking about if he got kicked off the place he was hunting and the story there!!!
                  I think he was hunting as a guest on the place as they don’t lease the place out. I don’t know but I assume he was probably not asked back.

Comment

If he knew it was across a HF on another property what did he think he was gonna do after he shot it? Hop the HF and go get it? WTH? People be crazy!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^Rolylane6 It has been my observation that idiots do not think that far ahead....

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                        If he knew it was across a HF on another property what did he think he was gonna do after he shot it? Hop the HF and go get it? WTH? People be crazy!

Another reason to ban HF in TX. Makes poaching too dang hard.

(Read in sarcasm)

Comment

Lone Star Law

**** this sounds exactly like the story I heard from the owner of the company I worked for. I was invited to hunt his ranch last year and they were all talking about it. If anyone knows the ranch name PM me. It has to be the ranch I hunted. Close to Richland Springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            ^^^^^Rolylane6 It has been my observation that idiots do not think that far ahead....
                            Lol...truth!

Comment

This show won’t be on much longer or any other cop show if the new bill passes making it illegal for tv camera crews to video police.

Comment

Working...
                              X