Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

louisiana law t.v show

is this a new show? about la wildlife leos

Going to be a lot of subtitles when they are talking to people that live back in the swamps.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
      Yuuuup, new show ...
      "Louisiana Law" premiers at 8 p.m. Sunday, May 9, featuring agents from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
      The show was filmed over the past year, Robert L. “Trey’’ Iles of LDWF told The Acadiana Advocate on Friday.
      Viewers from all over the state may recognize people and places featured in the first episode, including Scott Dupre and Senior Agent William Carpenter with the the Region 6 LDWF office in Thibodaux; Cpl. Michael Hebert with the Region 5 office in Lake Charles; Senior Agent Emily Sexton and Cpl. Justin Greer with the Region 1 office in Minden; and Cpl. Blaine Wagner and Senior Agent Austin Landry of the Region 8 office in New Orleans.

In Sunday's episode, Animal Planet viewers can follow Dupre and Carpenter in St. Mary Parish as they investigate a crab fisherman allegedly stealing traps belonging to other fishermen and as they rescue an injured eagle on the side of the road, while in Cameron Parish, Hebert seizes an illegally caught flounder that is donated to a family in need.
      To the north in Bossier Parish, Sexton and Greer "face a tough dilemma when a young hunter’s first deer is brought illegally across state lines by his father," according to a LDWF news release.
      Meanwhile, Wagner and Landry, patrolling off the coast of St. Bernard Parish, encounter a captain with a full boat of oysters and no proper licenses.

Comment

oh crap! hopefully my cousins dont make the show.

Comment

lol up north( north woods law)you go to jail and get tickets. texas law you get a warning. funny to see what la guys do?

Comment

lol up north( north woods law)you go to jail and get tickets. texas law you get a warning. funny to see what la guys do?

Help em load their critters and split the meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight was the second in a series . . Good stuff . . True life, unfortunately . .

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Hahaha. I have actually considered moving to the swamp several times. Which cousin has all her teeth

Comment

Wait they actually enforce game laws there ?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Lol ! I had same thought about some of mine

Comment

Anyone watch it last night? I thought it was pretty good. Pretty much on the same line as North Woods Law and Lone Star Law. Spoiler Alert: best part may have been when they worked out a way for a little boy to keep his first buck kill even though they had crossed state lines with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Wait they actually enforce game laws there ?
                        More importantly, they have game laws there?

Comment

It was different though. The wardens said they would have been ok if they had left the head and the carcass in Arkansas, and just quartered up the meat and brought it over. It was because of CWD.

Comment

Working...
                          X