Tikka Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka Questions

Looking at buying a T3x .308 don’t know anything about them are they worth having

Also looking at a Sighttron SIII Scope curious how they stack up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 Tikka’s a 223 and 243. Both of these rifles will shoot a ragged hole with factory ammo. I don’t think you’ll find a better rifle for the money.
    Last edited by BigL71; 05-02-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Big bang for the buck! I bought a .270WSM in the Tikka stainless several years back and it's awesome! The action is like silk! Tikka's come out of the same factory as Sako rifles do... FYI...

Comment

Last year I bought a tikka t3x tac 1 in .308. The gun will shoot sub 1” groups at 200 yrds with reloads.

Comment

Yes worth having...I have 4

Go get one & shoot it....accurate like a laser pointer

Comment

Tikka rifles are hard to beat for the price. I have never owned a sightron scope but have shot rifles with them. They have good glass for the money. Also they seem to be really durable, I believe they have a full lifetime warranty.

Comment

I have one from a SCI fundraiser event 3+ years ago but have not ever got around to shooting it. [emoji848] All I hear is good stuff however.[emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I own two. Excellent rifle and very accurate with factory ammo.

Comment

Great guns. I have a T3X in .308 and an old T3 in .243, both are great shooters.

Comment

i have a 25-06 and a 22-250. both are tack drivers and my go to guns

Comment

223 and 300blk .. both are smoother than silk , trigger is adjustable and crisp .. you can't go wrong!

may i add , friend of mine bought a 6.5 creed .. didn't know how to sight in without wasting ammo .. so i did it for him .. he wanted zero at 200.. so I put paper at 200 .. 2 shots bullseye in the same hole ... can't ask for any better than that

Comment

I purchased a t3x veil in 308 a few months back. It’s an incredible gun. Has shot everything from 150gr-175gr bullets sub MOA

Comment

I have one in 6.5 CM. I got it sighted in with about 3 shots, and then shot 3 three shot groups with different factory ammo. All 3 groups were SUB MOA. I plan to do some fine tuning with it this summer and stretch her out a little. As others have said though, it's a fine rifle that cycles silky smooth.

If I were to buy again I would buy a 7mm-08 in the T3x Superlite from Sportsman's warehouse or one of the new Veil models. They look pretty dang neat.

Comment

Tikka is the new 700 of old...I don't own one, but here nothing but praise for their out of the box accuracy & this is coming from guys who build customs.

Comment

Like others have said, great rifles! Have a 22-250 & 30-06 and both shoot great with factory ammo.

Comment

Working...
                              X