No announcement yet.

New place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick brag on my son Kyle. As noted earlier in this thread makes a living as a YouTuber making fishing and assorted videos on his channel.

He had a big milestone this week as he hit 1M subscribers. He graduates TAMU in a month and will become a full timer. His middle sister made him a cake to celebrate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking Good Steve! Congrats to Kyle on his graduation & you tube endeavor!!

Comment

This thread is awesome! Congrats on the place and to your son on his accomplishments!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          Quick brag on my son Kyle. As noted earlier in this thread makes a living as a YouTuber making fishing and assorted videos on his channel.

He had a big milestone this week as he hit 1M subscribers. He graduates TAMU in a month and will become a full timer. His middle sister made him a cake to celebrate.

Wow, that's crazy! Does he make a good living doing this? Is it steady? I'm not interested in doing it, just curious. Great project and thx for the updates along the way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to Kyle. I first stumbled across one of his videos about 6 months ago and found myself going back to see more. There is something oddly addicting about watch him feed the fish and turtles. Apparently a million others feel the same way

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
              Wow, that's crazy! Does he make a good living doing this? Is it steady? I'm not interested in doing it, just curious. Great project and thx for the updates along the way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Yes he does very well at it financially. Especially during the summer when he can do it full time. I always tell him that he's living my dream life right now....lol.

He started his channel 6 years ago in high school and it has steadily grown into something great for him. He just loves what he does so he feels like he is not working....even though he works very hard at it.

Comment

Thats incredible. Congrats to him. I'm sure its somewhere in this thread but what is his site called? I'll be 1,000,001

Comment

Epic place sir. When that VRBO is ready, my wife and I are in Temple and looking for weekend getaways!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Living the dream. Very cool

Comment

Congrats on a great looking place and to your son and his success.

Comment

Let us know when you set up your VRBO and get started having customers.

I'd like to be near the top of the list.

Your place is amazing and congratulations to your son.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                            Thats incredible. Congrats to him. I'm sure its somewhere in this thread but what is his site called? I'll be 1,000,001

I thought I read fish whisperer
                            I’m going to try and follow also. Incredible achievement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              Here is his YouTube channel.

Thanks.

My channel consists of feeding pet fish and turtles as well as other fishing adventures. Contact me at naegeliboy@gmail.com

Comment

I cant be positive but I'm gonna go ahead and claim 1,000,001. Will look forward to going thru his video's

Comment

Working...
                                X